Page 321 of 326 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 4883

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    A valid point there. The mist no longer exists so that baby won't be undergoing terrigenesis. However, Quake's powers were activated a different way. I wonder what Mr Sinister would think? He and Kamala have history from the second (and final) arc of Secret Warriors.
    There's also this from Avengers: Back to Basics:
    Genis-Khan.jpg
    Likely non-canon to Wilson's story, but the possibility is there.
    Last edited by Myetche; 07-02-2018 at 05:51 PM.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Broken. Instead of the image, this comes up:
    Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Tried to re-upload it. Any better?

Yeah, I see it now, and yes, that's actually an AU Kamala anyway, so not relevant to events in her solo comic. Back to Basics is set, from Kamala's perspective, between ANAD Avengers and Champions, the final two issues definitely being during Civil War II as Kamala knew Hawkeye had killed Banner, however, the stuff involving time travel ended up being AU, since she'd altered the past. There's a major mistake in that story, the Avengers are stated to have been founded before she was born (she joined them in the past, then her mother got killed and that supposedly should've prevented her birth), which would make her at least four years younger than she actually is. I don't expect it to be referenced at all in the future.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Yeah, I see it now, and yes, that's actually an AU Kamala anyway, so not relevant to events in her solo comic. Back to Basics is set, from Kamala's perspective, between ANAD Avengers and Champions, the final two issues definitely being during Civil War II as Kamala knew Hawkeye had killed Banner, however, the stuff involving time travel ended up being AU, since she'd altered the past. There's a major mistake in that story, the Avengers are stated to have been founded before she was born (she joined them in the past, then her mother got killed and that supposedly should've prevented her birth), which would make her at least four years younger than she actually is. I don't expect it to be referenced at all in the future.
    I just chalk that up to Kang messing up time as he always does, like how he turned Kamala's VR fantasy into actual reality.
    Last edited by Myetche; 07-03-2018 at 12:31 PM.

Kamala will be guest-starring on next Monday's episode of the Marvel's Spider-Man cartoon.

School of Hard Knocks
    S02, E05
    Mon 7/9 6:30pm-7:00pm
    Spider-Man teams up with Ms. Marvel to investigate an elite boarding school after its students start displaying out-of-control, super-powered behaviors.

Astonishing Member

Hope the readers got to enjoyed the conclusion to INFINITY COUNTDOWN: CHAMPIONS #2.

#51 preview

Actually this brings up a good question, did they explain how her clothes grow and shrink easily before?

No - I always just assumed her gear was made of Unstable Molecules, like the Fantastic Four use. The Inhumans counted the F4 as allies, so they would have access to the tech.

Champions and Exiles are out next week too:
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...-champions-22/
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...view-exiles-5/

Last edited by Digifiend; 07-06-2018 at 01:15 AM.

No - I always just assumed her gear was made of Unstable Molecules, like the Fantastic Four use. The Inhumans counted the F4 as allies, so they would have access to the tech.
    Except her clothes growing and shrinking has been a thing since she got her powers, before she even became an actual superhero. So it's definitely related to her power. In ways that make no sense at all , but this is a superhero comic, so we all pretty much agree to just accept it and not think about it.

Until now, because I guess Wilson's decided to think about it.

Astonishing Member

Well I am guessing it connects with the shape shifting, I believe others like Mystique can add clothes so stands to reason that cause also does it

That Kamala in that Spider-Man clip seems so out of character. I watch that show so we’ll see how it goes.

That preview of #32 makes me cry! I love those two so much!

Bear in mind that this Kamala is probably actually MORE experienced than Peter. She's an Avenger. So she won't have the same fangirlism for him that she has in the comics, she only has that attitude towards older heroes (i.e. Iron Man, Captain Marvel), not her peers.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    That Kamala in that Spider-Man clip seems so out of character. I watch that show so we’ll see how it goes.

That preview of #32 makes me cry! I love those two so much!
    She's a little better in this clip:

Bear in mind that this Kamala is probably actually MORE experienced than Peter. She's an Avenger. So she won't have the same fangirlism for him that she has in the comics, she only has that attitude towards older heroes (i.e. Iron Man, Captain Marvel), not her peers.
    Marvel Animation and it's crazy continuity .