Page 314 of 326 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 4883

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Shrinking and growing is just like Ant-Man, and stretching is like Mr Fantastic. Both have been done before in movies.
    Not just Kamala, though. You really think something like The Inventor's mechanized giant animals are going to work in live-action? I personally don't think so. Plus there's things like the Alphona-esque background gags that makes it feel a little more cartoony than the average Marvel book.

Animation is simply the best way to go for Kamala. Her version of Jersey City just won't feel right in live-action.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Animation also would keep Kamala forever 15 the same way a comic could/would so thats a plus.

Don't forget to pick up Avengers Back to Basics #6.
    spoilers:
    The villain was Kang, and he knows her secret identity!
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/rogue-o...-the-ms-marvel

ms. marvel has some high profile fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Don't forget to pick up Avengers Back to Basics #6.
    spoilers:
    The villain was Kang, and he knows her secret identity!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    And apparently, Kamala may grow up to wield Genis-Vell's powers, though it's not known how much of it she's got. She seems to have enough power to time-warp at will and use Cosmic Awareness, at the very minimum.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Myetche; 05-16-2018 at 05:04 PM.

BossLogic on Instragram did this up using Linnea Berthelsen from Stranger Things.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Mindy Kaling Should Write a Ms. Marvel Comic, Says Marvel Editor

https://www.cbr.com/mindy-kaling-sho...c-sana-amanat/
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Amazing Member

Been so quiet here lately....hmmm something to talk about....
    Ah! Maybe how Kamala was portrayed in that avengers earth mightiest heroes cartoon!
    Though it was pretty neat seeing her animated I just wish it wasn’t from a cheap show like that.
    Plus they made her personality a little TOO awkward teen and some line deliveries were pretty cringey lol.
    Still pretty fun to see though, hopefully she’ll get her own cartoon someday.

It's very ironic that the media portrayal that got her character the most correct of all of them across LEGO games, mobile games and Avengers cartoons is Future Avengers, the Japanese anime that got her only for just one episode.

Really hoping that a movie will get her right. Practically everything that she's featured in except for her solo book tend to over-emphasize certain aspects of her while her solo book had her more nuanced and balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelManiac View Post
    Been so quiet here lately....hmmm something to talk about....
    Ah! Maybe how Kamala was portrayed in that avengers earth mightiest heroes cartoon!
    Though it was pretty neat seeing her animated I just wish it wasn’t from a cheap show like that.
    Plus they made her personality a little TOO awkward teen and some line deliveries were pretty cringey lol.
    Still pretty fun to see though, hopefully she’ll get her own cartoon someday.

Man, if only Kamala was in Earth's Mightiest Heroes. But she didn't exist when that was on .
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    It's very ironic that the media portrayal that got her character the most correct of all of them across LEGO games, mobile games and Avengers cartoons is Future Avengers, the Japanese anime that got her only for just one episode.
    I'd give Future Avengers points since it seemed to have faithfully adapted her comic origin, from what I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    I'm hearing that Kamala will return for Season 2 of Future Avengers, and Kaboom will also pop up as an enemy.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

You guys seen Kamala in her winter costume over at Champions? And another reunion with Carol.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    You guys seen Kamala in her winter costume over at Champions? And another reunion with Carol.
    Not a positive one, though. Either this is before their reconciliation or Carol has an issue with the Champions that trumps her feelings for Kamala.

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    Not a positive one, though. Either this is before their reconciliation or Carol has an issue with the Champions that trumps her feelings for Kamala.
    Or else Carol is there to stop the Master of the World, and Kamala's not sure he should be stopped at the moment, and a legitimate difference of opinion will result in some brief fighting that will quickly end with both sides agreeing to look deeper into what's happening, and ultimately teaming up to defeat the Master.

Side note: I'm kinda impressed that Kamala knew the Master of the World. He's a big deal in Canada, but he was seldom a particular menace elsewhere. Kamala is very much an expert in supervillains.

Things should be fine as long as Carol doesn't say anyone is under arrest .
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Side note: I'm kinda impressed that Kamala knew the Master of the World. He's a big deal in Canada, but he was seldom a particular menace elsewhere. Kamala is very much an expert in supervillains.
    She must have Deadpool's Supervillain cards .