Page 288 of 326 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 4883

So how bout that solicit for the first comic of Kamala's 5th year?

MS. MARVEL #26
    G. WILLOW WILSON (W) • NICO LEON (A)
    Cover by VALERIO SCHITI
    TEENAGE WASTELAND PART 2
    • An OLD ENEMY has returned…
    • …with a monstrous new trick to boot!
    • Will MS. MARVEL be in time to save the day, or will her new life keep her away from the city she loves?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    The Inventor is back?

I do not think there could be a better villain for legacy in Kamala's case.

Oh man, how many times did we think the Inventor would be back now? Maybe there could be plans, but for all we know that likely may not happen for a few more years.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    The Inventor is back?

I do not think there could be a better villain for legacy in Kamala's case.
    Her first villain, yeah. Unless they wanted to use one of Carol's old rogues... but I'm struggling to think of any that don't belong to either X-Men or Spidey, except for Moonstone, who is a Thunderbolt.

Niffleheim

Did Kamala shift to look like someone else again?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    Did Kamala shift to look like someone else again?
    it looks like her friend

Amazing Member

Well if anyone it,s interested .Seems like Friday,s next week it,s when Kamala is going to have her cameo at future avengers.
    She seems to go shapeshifting at first althought it,s kinda fun to notice a little coincidence, one of the original characters Chole is pretty much a hero Mystique.
    Also it,s there is going to be one of her villains there too.
    https://twitter.com/h1r0yuk169

Quote Originally Posted by MrFrost View Post
    it looks like her friend
    There was a lot of fake Ms. Marvels on December's cover. Kamala goes missing and a bunch of muggles try to take her place. This girl is obviously one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by mike2112 View Post
    Well if anyone it,s interested .Seems like Friday,s next week it,s when Kamala is going to have her cameo at future avengers.
    She seems to go shapeshifting at first althought it,s kinda fun to notice a little coincidence, one of the original characters Chole is pretty much a hero Mystique.
    Wow, they even incorporate her morphing into Carol from her origin (just minus the bathing suit this time) !

That's a lot more then we've gotten from Assemble.

I don't think Assemble's Kamala even has the ability to shapeshift - nor her healing factor. Just her stretching and "embiggening" powers.

Quote Originally Posted by mike2112 View Post
    Should've linked directly to the posts.

https://twitter.com/h1r0yuk169/statu...23352761614336

https://twitter.com/mamesukemiketa/s...21659747508225

Jim Cheung art:

https://twitter.com/mabaros/status/920382079749279744

Oooh neat, glad to finally some word on this, because I've tried searching high and low for anything on this series, and there's NOTHING. Perhaps Disk Wars so flabbergasted international audiences that the subbers or those folks who upload for streaming decided to not do the same thing for Future Avengers. Hopefully somebody here knows the know how on how this all works and will be able to nab screencaps or video clips or possible the whole episode.

Kamala looks great in anime form. TBH, I always felt that Kamala, with her setting and young age, could do well in a typical anime style of the misadventures of a teen trying to save the world. A lot of the very popular anime back then and now still have that formula.

Speaking of Kamala in other media, anyone keeping up with Avengers Assemble? How's she doing over there?

Wow. Has it been that long? I feel so old. Seeing Kamala grow as much as she has really shows how far she's come. I still remember that feeling I got when I read that first issue. I thought to myself, "Wow! This character...she's special! I must read more!" She's had her ups and downs since then, but I think she's done a lot to establish herself as part of the greater Marvel universe. And I think her future for the next five years is brighter than ever.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Speaking of Kamala in other media, anyone keeping up with Avengers Assemble? How's she doing over there?
    I guess as well as everyone else in the cast.

We get some fun moments and interaction, but nothing very meaningful. I keep hoping at least someone from her supporting cast would pop up .

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Wow. Has it been that long? I feel so old. Seeing Kamala grow as much as she has really shows how far she's come. I still remember that feeling I got when I read that first issue. I thought to myself, "Wow! This character...she's special! I must read more!" She's had her ups and downs since then, but I think she's done a lot to establish herself as part of the greater Marvel universe. And I think her future for the next five years is brighter than ever.
    Yeah, the real test will be if G Willow Wilson leaves, she'll probably be safe as long as she stays on. If whoever eventually takes over Kamala gets it wrong, she'll fade out like so many others before her. They should use her team books to try and find someone else who can match her voice (I know a lot of readers think the current team book writers don't do that), who could eventually take over the solo book.