Page 215 of 326 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 4883

I remember seeing this in a book store (released this month), but couldn't remember the title of it until now.

Continuing to expand her stretchy arm outside of comics.

Who else thinks that Kamala's brother Aamir is a closet fan of the Powerpuff Girls, owing to the previous issue where we learned that he practiced his English by watching the show as a kid?
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    Checking out the preview for Champions #1, seems fitting that Kamala would be the last one to quit the Avengers before Wilson, Jane and Vision form that new group.

The Waid interview also hints of Kamala not quite being on good terms with Sam and Miles after what happens in CWII, and yet they're the ones that'll be proactive in creating the Champions group to begin with.
    Saw that preview too. Love how Kamala just quit the Avengers like a boss. She's got swag beyond her years.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

http://www.cbr.com/ms-marvel-10-3/

I do not know about you guys but see Kamala kicking the the ass of these prototypes of fascists will be very good for me .

It will be interesting to see Carol's reaction or if she will appear during the battle.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post

I do not know about you guys but see Kamala kicking the the ass of these prototypes of fascists will be very good for me .

It will be interesting to see Carol's reaction or if she will appear during the battle.
    On the last civil war II kamala was on Tony's side during the penultimate page, along with miles, nova and Tyke. Most champions are anti ulysses apparently, so will Cho

I dunno... it sure seems like Carol has been taking steps to ensure Kamala's unquestioning loyalty, and to punish her if she steps out of line.

What do you think of your idol now, Kamala?

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    I dunno... it sure seems like Carol has been taking steps to ensure Kamala's unquestioning loyalty, and to punish her if she steps out of line.

What do you think of your idol now, Kamala?
    What's Carol got to do with Becky's mess?
    Everything Lives!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    What's Carol got to do with Becky's mess?
    All new gestapo is on her payroll, it's that simple

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    All new gestapo is on her payroll, it's that simple
    Not that, i mean that Myetche was talking/writing like the prison and Becky's armor were given by Carol to put KK in line and like Carol was the one trying to guilt-trip KK instead of Becky.
    Everything Lives!

Not that, i mean that Myetche was talking/writing like the prison and Becky's armor were given by Carol to put KK in line and like Carol was the one trying to guilt-trip KK instead of Becky.
    Well, someone had to give them all that stuff, but it still feels like Carol's putting more faith in Becky's group than Kamala to do what must be done.

BANNED

Those are all new gestapo, and Carol arranged Kamala to join that group so they're on her payroll, sword's, shield's or if not it still means she condones them at some level. I don't believe in the existence of evil, so I think carol is doing what she thinks is right for a desire of protecting people

I hope we see Kamala vising Bruno in the hospital.

Carol is my favorite hero, but it is so interesting to watch Kamala's growth, having free will.
    I like that Kamala's gonna take her stand because of her friend.

#10/#29...Oh gawd, things are definitely at the breaking point now. #11/#30 is gonna be one heck of a roller coaster.

BANNED

I havn't read the series yet....but I do want to know something

has Kamala met Mar-Vell yet?