Page 280 of 326 FirstFirst ... 180230270276277278279280281282283284290 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 4883

Just a question? Has kamala khan ever fought against Islamic terrorists?

BANNED

Not against Islamic terrorist, as far as I know, but she has done battle with other Inhumans who were sort of a stand in for extremists. And Kamala lays one of them out while telling her not to misrepresent other people like her.

Last edited by Rogue Star; 09-05-2017 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NohWonn View Post
    Yes. Champions #3.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Not against Islamic terrorist, as far as I know, but she has done battle with other Inhumans who were sort of a stand in for extremists. And Kamala lays one of them out while telling her not to misrepresent other people like her.
    She also helped fight against evil hydra Steve and his hydra forces who are basically fascist terrorists in secret warriors 1-5 and then reunited with the rest of the superhero resistance in secret empire 9 and 10 where she along with the rest of the worlds superhero resistance helped take down evil hydra Steve and his empire , but I said evil hydra Steve because it's very important to distinguish now that there's two versions of Steve rogers now good classic Steve and the evil hydra Steve.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 09-05-2017 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NohWonn View Post
    As said, actual Islamic terrorists were fought in Champions #3. As a book that is primarily aimed at smaller, more down-to-earth hero stuff rather than big threats compared to the normal comic book fare, it feels more right there. YMMV of course considering that Champions more often than not is accused of being too on-the-nose, lacking subtlety in its messages, or being too preachy.

Otherwise, Kamala's dealings with this sort topic are more of allegories and implications. Even the issue where she went to Pakistan had her fighting gangsters instead of terrorists.

Inhumans event coming in Avengers Academy. So of course Kamala gets a new costume. Reminds me of Heroic Age era Iron Fist, with the white and gold colour scheme!

All of you; thanks for the info, Haven't read any of book to get her started onadventures but since my grand-daughter is 8, I'm looking for a

Ganke was doing his homework in today's Spider-Man, and had a Ms. Marvel keyring on his pencil case.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Ganke was doing his homework in today's Spider-Man, and had a Ms. Marvel keyring on his pencil case.
    Sounds like there's a conflict of interest there. If I was Miles I'd pull Ganke to the side and get that mess straightened out.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Inhumans event coming in Avengers Academy. So of course Kamala gets a new costume. Reminds me of Heroic Age era Iron Fist, with the white and gold colour scheme!
    She looks so weird with that visor.

And Medusa looks like out of an anime.

BANNED

What is Black Bolt? The music teacher?

Astonishing Member

Yeah I know it was mentioned already but the Discord reveal in the previous issue didn't do much to me. Seemed like the most obvious answer for it to be this entire time. And a real shame too since it feels like a random way to make the character a bad guy (though that'll be wrapped up soon I'm guessing).

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    What is Black Bolt? The music teacher?
    Does Black Bolt teach the Choir?

Who else here read Champions #12? Anyone else think that Kamala and Teen Cyclops were just adorable throughout this issue? It's not entirely a Ms. Marvel centric issue, but it's still worth picking up.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I fell in love with this cover <3
    Kamala, and almost everyone else here looks awesome