Page 223 of 326 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 4883
    Niffleheim

Would Bruno really be on a Terrorist watch list?

BANNED

Carol operation is government sanctioned to my knowledge so yeah the USA would probably put him on the **** list.

Spectacular Member

I wonder if Bruno going to wakanda might be setting up that theoretical Black Panther crossover she was talking to Coates about.

Also, since it hasn't been posted yet, Kamala is part of a new digital pinball table for Marvel Pinball.

Here's the trailer. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N7wsh_9h9pA

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post

Maybe she becomes a villain for the gallery of Kamala .
    If she does I want her villain name to literally just be Basic Becky, lol
    . My Little Pony . ASM: Renew your Vows . Ms Marvel . Generation X . Doom Patrol . Super Man . The Flash . Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps . Trinity . Teen Titans . Super Sons . Mister Miracle . Saga . Paper Girls .

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by LOSTie-chan View Post
    If she does I want her villain name to literally just be Basic Becky, lol
    lol I could see it xdd

Quote Originally Posted by JediKage View Post
    If I had to guess why Bruno is going to Wakanda is because I would assume he applied to a bunch of US Universities and thus he got put on a "Terror Watch List" after his antics. However, Wakanda could care less about US Government Watch List.
    In any other book, Wakanda wouldn't even let Bruno so much as put a foot into the country. How's Wilson going to explain that?
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    Now that was just heartbreaking. Dangnabit October 12 can't come fast enough!
    The reaction is making me feel a bit better tho. I thought I was one of few who liked Bruno. Glad I'm proven wrong.

Amusingly, we'll be getting Champions #1 next week first, so we're still gonna have to wait a little bit for this thread to pick up.

Though looking at the release windows, I think this is the first time we've gotten three weeks in a row of releases. #11 this week, Champions #1 next week, and #12 the week after.

Ok, I've only read about 6,7 books of Ms. Marvel. The the "chaotic neutral" Canadian ninja troupe that she used to set up here plan. Who are they?
    Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting

Fantastic Member Brave Sir Robin's Avatar

Wow. Ms. Marvel is the most intense superhero book I have read. Kamala is facing the disastrous outcome of some bad choices even though she is just a kid still.
    She betrayed a life long friendship and didn't trust the sense of a young man she knows to be above reproach.
    She betrayed it by believing Captain Marvel who has turned out to be a vicious thug with no concern for the rights that made our country what it is.
    By believing Captain Marvel, she not only almost kills her dearest friend, she devastated her home town.
    Now she is left with nothing but the realization that the world is a lot crappier than she thought and people she admires can be worse than her enemies.

So...,What the heck is she going to do??? And I have to keep remembering, SHE IS JUST A KID.

This is an awesome book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    Haha, remember that time she got that and then never used it again? Good times. Such powerful imagery. Very wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavric1919 View Post
    Ok, I've only read about 6,7 books of Ms. Marvel. The the "chaotic neutral" Canadian ninja troupe that she used to set up here plan. Who are they?
    If they're the same guys, back in the Attack of the Clones story arc one of the issues cold opened with her fighting some ninjas. That's the kind of stuff that just happens in 616 Jersey City. It's one of the things that makes it really hard for me to dislike G Willow Wilson despite everything happening in the last 5 months. Don't think I'm not trying either.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    I have to say it reminds me of this moment:

This just proves that she is the modern day version of Peter Parker/Spider-man.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Haha, remember that time she got that and then never used it again? Good times. Such powerful imagery. Very wow.
    Didn't she used it in the first arc of this new series when she was in trouble ?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    Amusingly, we'll be getting Champions #1 next week first, so we're still gonna have to wait a little bit for this thread to pick up.

Though looking at the release windows, I think this is the first time we've gotten three weeks in a row of releases. #11 this week, Champions #1 next week, and #12 the week after.
    Here's hoping it doesn't spill much from Civil War 2 thanks to the delays that the series brought us.