Page 10 of 326 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

I think so too because issue #5 is set to be released during the third week of June.
    Mooper Films

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Art School Dropout View Post
    Adrian Alphona variant for the 2nd Printing of Captain Marvel #17

that's a wholly uninspired variant.

I was lucky enough to to get a copy of Ms Marvel #1 this weekend and I love it. Kamala is wonderful. The first one definitely leaves you wanting #2 asap.

BANNED

This is following the teenage Spider-Man story except the hero is female and muslim. I see nothing new here.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlok2011 View Post
    This is following the teenage Spider-Man story except the hero is female and muslim. I see nothing new here.
    You forget that all her family is still alive (unlike Spidey) and she has no tragedy in her life.

Also ignoring the main theme that she feels like an outcast because of her "otherness" being a teenaged female muslim and not wanting to be that but still trying to be respectful of her parents and her culture/religion.

So far, it looks like we're waiting another week for #4, but in the meantime, here's something to tide things over for a bit:
    http://www.kissmywonderwoman.com/201...n-on-race.html

A part where she mentions Ms. Marvel being an 8-issue run concerns me, though.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    So far, it looks like we're waiting another week for #4, but in the meantime, here's something to tide things over for a bit:

Probably just an error the woman made. She maybe misread something somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Probably just an error the woman made. She maybe misread something somewhere.
    I hope so. I was under the impression that Marvel was going to keep the book going for as long as they could without any renumberings.

Yeah I certainly wouldn't want this to be cut short either. I really do hope that was just an error.

Seeing the Original Sins ad on the main site here really makes me wonder even more about her involvement in all this.

If this where to be a mini or even a maxi series it would say so on the front cover.

And i've only heard of like one instance maybe where they changed their minds about something like that after the comic has been published.

Which villains do you want Kamala to face off against? I feel like the Hood would be a great villain for Kamala to face. Maybe he is trying to expand his territory to include Jersey City and so Kamala has to stop him.

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

It would make sense for this to be 8 Issues if it was one of these.

An Origin Story Only.

Capitalizing on Kamala by putting her in the Inhuman Book in hopes of giving Inhumans a push.

Poor Predicted Sales.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Which villains do you want Kamala to face off against?
    Mystique is going to be inevitable, given her history with Carol as Ms. Marvel. Plus, I doubt she's going to look the other way at news of a shapeshifter that could possibly oust her.
    Last edited by Myetche; 05-19-2014 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    It would make sense for this to be 8 Issues if it was one of these.

An Origin Story Only.

Capitalizing on Kamala by putting her in the Inhuman Book in hopes of giving Inhumans a push.

Poor Predicted Sales.
    It would make more sense to let it run for at least 12 issues. It might even last 18. I doubt Inhuman will make it past 12, and I actually wouldn't be surprised to see it ended at 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    More likely it would be the other way around: Inhuman gets canned, and they use Ms. Marvel as the platform to tie up any dangling plot-threads.