Page 207 of 326 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 4883
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, if she is really against Teen Jean, that can end in either brainwashing or knock out.
    Wait....doesn't Kamala's abilities allow her to change her size and body parts ?

If so, then shouldn't she change her brain a bit to be avoided by Teen Jean's powers ?

Besides, I want to see a fight between Laura and Kamala, given Kamala was the last Hero that Wolverine saw before he died.

Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
    The thing is that Jean is an Omega level mutant, no one single character stands much of a chance against her. Kamala might be powerful but I feel that she is only just tapping into the power that she wields. I still think that one day she might even become the most powerful size changer in the Marvel Universe.
    She probably already is. She has the combined powersets of Reed Richards, Giant-Man (that identity specifically), and Mystique. The only size changer power she lacks is flight, which she could learn to do if she shapeshifted into an appropriate form. Ant control and wasp stingers don't count, as those are mechanical and not a natural part of the Ant-Man and Wasp powerset.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    She probably already is. She has the combined powersets of Reed Richards, Giant-Man (that identity specifically), and Mystique. The only size changer power she lacks is flight, which she could learn to do if she shapeshifted into an appropriate form. Ant control and wasp stingers don't count, as those are mechanical and not a natural part of the Ant-Man and Wasp powerset.
    I'm just saying that I can imagine her growing the size of a skyscraper and shrinking into the microverse at some point without any kind enhancements.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Wait....doesn't Kamala's abilities allow her to change her size and body parts ?

If so, then shouldn't she change her brain a bit to be avoided by Teen Jean's powers ?

Besides, I want to see a fight between Laura and Kamala, given Kamala was the last Hero that Wolverine saw before he died.
    Well, Mystique can be affected by telepathy once in a while, so that immunity is pretty inconsistent.

And fight with X-23, it's so unfair that it's not funny.

Guys, the cover isn't meant to be indicative of the actual fights that will happen in the book. If it was, Sabretooth would be fighting Lunella. And as much as I'd love to see Sabretooth eaten by Devil Dinosaur, I don't think a grown-ass man will be attacking a pre-teen girl.

And I said before, if Kamala and Jean fight, then Jean would read Kamala's mind, see that she's the coolest person ever, and immediately want to be best friends. And then they would go on adventures, helping people and having fun, and it would be amazing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Guys, the cover isn't meant to be indicative of the actual fights that will happen in the book. If it was, Sabretooth would be fighting Lunella. And as much as I'd love to see Sabretooth eaten by Devil Dinosaur, I don't think a grown-ass man will be attacking a pre-teen girl.

And I said before, if Kamala and Jean fight, then Jean would read Kamala's mind, see that she's the coolest person ever, and immediately want to be best friends. And then they would go on adventures, helping people and having fun, and it would be amazing.
    Or see that she is pals with Tyke and "out" her

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Seriosly, somacula, please stop with this bigoted talk of Jeen "making people gay" all over every thread you post!
    It's infuriating.
    Everything Lives!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    Seriosly, somacula, please stop with this bigoted talk of Jeen "making people gay" all over every thread you post!
    It's infuriating.
    Dude you can't take a contrarian opinion... I support LGBTQ community and heroes but already told you that I felt bobby outing was ambiguous and horribly mishandled. I see no problem with the theory that sexuality can be fluid and straight people can turn gay at some point in their lives, now I can see that some people can be against that theory because it could also mean this : gay <=> straight (can go both ways).
    And let's not even begin by the consideration of what telepaths can do with people's minds in the MU because we'd be entering in fiction territory

Except Jean isn't the kind pf person who would do that, no matter how much you try to claim otherwise. She has never done that. She never would do that. She is not the kind of person who would use her telepathy to change a person's sexuality. So please knock it off with that crap.

Except Jean isn't the kind pf person who would do that, no matter how much you try to claim otherwise. She has never done that. She never would do that. She is not the kind of person who would use her telepathy to change a person's sexuality. So please knock it off with that crap.
    Yeah, i dont think that Jean turned Iceman gay; but you know, she doesnt like competition for Tyke's heart, and she already turned X-23 in Angel's girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Yeah, i dont think that Jean turned Iceman gay; but you know, she doesnt like competition for Tyke's heart, and she already turned X-23 in Angel's girlfriend.
    No she didn't. While I suspect Jean would have mixed feelings about Scott dating someone, she'd certainly never use her powers to prevent or end it. She's a good person. I wish people would stop treating her like some amoral monster.

BANNED

No she didn't. While I suspect Jean would have mixed feelings about Scott dating someone, she'd certainly never use her powers to prevent or end it. She's a good person. I wish people would stop treating her like some amoral monster.
    She brainwashed angel twice, lol

She brainwashed angel twice, lol
    Yes, but she was just learning she had telepathic powers, she was under a lot of stress, and she was struggling to maintain a degree of control. What's more, she wanted control over her own destiny, something that was always a big deal for Jean. She was wrong, obviously. Of course what she did was wrong. But she's learned to be better.

Besides, it was only Angel, so who really cares?

Angel being branwashed or stuff like that is like tuesday on X-Men.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Angel being branwashed or stuff like that is like tuesday on X-Men.
    lol, actually I could say that about all X men