Page 214 of 326 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 4883
    Spectacular Member

i so love lower her character she's so cute , sweet and so humours at the same time ! i so love reading and collecting this comic book . i hope the do a Ms Marvel tv show some day !

Solicit for #13 is depressing. No loved ones having her back.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Solicit for #13 is depressing. No loved ones having her back.
    While it could indicate a split with her friends after Civil War II, the solicit for #12 said she was going to Pakistan, so the "no back up" might simply be from her being in another country.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    And this cameo from Captain Marvel #12, which I'm betting will be her only appearance.
    You lose that bet. Kamala and Miles are dispatched to respond to a vision, and Carol later talks to Hawkeye about Kamala.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You lose that bet. Kamala and Miles are dispatched to respond to a vision, and Carol later talks to Hawkeye about Kamala.
    Ooh, spoilers please?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Probably the best issue with Carol in Civil War II a pity that those who do not follow your book will only know the tyrant that is represented in the main book.

I have to admit not expect Carol cares so much about the way Kamala idolizes her and she was concerned with the points raised by Kamala when she came to talk to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Ooh, spoilers please?
    spoilers:
    Carol is giving T'Challa a tour. Miles and Kamala are seen at a desk. Carol says to them "At ease" which Miles mistakes for army talk - Kamala corrects him pointing out Carol was air force: "do you even Carol Corps, dude?" Then one of Carol's Alpha Flight staff shows her a video of Ulysses making a prediction about a building explosion in Camden, New Jersey. That's Kamala's home turf, so Carol asks the kids if they'd like to back up the local law enforcement. Cue cheers as they excitedly run off. 40 minutes later, Carol is still talking to T'Challa on the roof of the Triskelion when a quinjet arrives - it's Kamala and Miles, back from a successful mission. Later, Carol visits Clint Barton at the Cellar, a maximum security prison. Carol complains that with Rhodey gone, there's nobody she can talk to - except for the jailbird Hawkeye. She asks "you know Ms. Marvel, the teenage kid?" Clint says he likes her, she's spunky. Carol says that Kamala idolises her, but her actions are making Kamala nervous. It's making herself nervous too, and she's worried that if she admits it, it'll affect Kamala's confidence and get her killed! Carol gets called away after Ulysses has another vision about Stewart Cadwall, aka Thundersword, blowing up several blocks. Carol, T'Challa and Kamala rush off to deal with it (I guess Miles has gone home by now, he's disappeared from the narrative). They prevent the incident, then we cut back to the Triskelion the next day. The issue ends a couple of pages later.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-24-2016 at 02:16 PM.

Thanks for the spoilers! I was just thinking about this character a few days ago and am surprised to know that this person is back.
    spoilers:
    Thundersword
    end of spoilers
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Interesting story angle there, and I suppose it can gel a bit with what's going on in Kamala's book.

For MG&DD#10...Kamala wasn't in it for very long, but for the time she was in, she definitely had an impact on Lunella. Reminds me of #18 of Kamala's book, and those who've read it will instantly know why.

Finally, #10/#29 of Kamala's book is out next week. Feels like it's been Four-Ev-Ar since the last one.

Lunella's hero worship of Ms. Marvel was really nice to see. But the highlight was Devil giving Ms. Marvel the greatest stinkeye ever.

Attachment 39344

Preview came out for #10. Bruno is in a coma. So at least he isn't dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Preview came out for #10. Bruno is in a coma. So at least he isn't dead.
    Of course he wasn't gonna die. He's a major supporting cast member, plus he tanked a mini-nuke going off in his hand with seemingly no permanent injury. Bruno will no doubt be back on his feet in time for Kamala to return from Pakistan in the next arc.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Checking out the preview for Champions #1, seems fitting that Kamala would be the last one to quit the Avengers before Wilson, Jane and Vision form that new group.

The Waid interview also hints of Kamala not quite being on good terms with Sam and Miles after what happens in CWII, and yet they're the ones that'll be proactive in creating the Champions group to begin with.
    Last edited by Xalfrea; 08-26-2016 at 11:08 AM.

In the Champions preview, isn't it offensive that Jane called Kamala "little one" as she quit the Avengers? Even if she doesn't know her real name, it strikes me as totally impersonal (would Jane like it if people called her "woman" instead of Thor? Of course not). Either use her full codename or call her Marvel.

"Little one" is used as a title of affection and endearment a lot, those could be the reasons.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.