Page 257 of 326 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267307 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 4883
    Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Well kamala khan will at least be somewhat involved with secret empire with her being part of the new secret warriors title which will also start as a secret empire tie in it'll be weird if they have champions tie in to secret empire while she's also in secret warriors having their own tie in for secret empire hopefully she doesn't morph into wolverine where she's everywhere and anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    Well kamala khan will at least be somewhat involved with secret empire with her being part of the new secret warriors title which will also start as a secret empire tie in it'll be weird if they have champions tie in to secret empire while she's also in secret warriors having their own tie in for secret empire hopefully she doesn't morph into wolverine where she's everywhere and anywhere.
    I know. It's getting obnoxious.

I'm maybe in the minority here, but I don't ship Kamala and Bruno. I want them to be friends again, but just friends.
    I like Kareem (the Red Dagger) as a potential of interest for Kamala.

Kamala was awesome in Champions M.U this week, I finally got to see something that I've been wanting to see in the Monsters Unleashed storyline. I will describe more later.

On a side note Kamala also made a surprise appearance in Spider-Gwen this week, however it is the regular Kamala and not a new version of her (Like Earth-65)
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
    Kamala was awesome in Champions M.U this week, I finally got to see something that I've been wanting to see in the Monsters Unleashed storyline. I will describe more later.

On a side note Kamala also made a surprise appearance in Spider-Gwen this week, however it is the regular Kamala and not a new version of her (Like Earth-65)
    Yep, I hate how she's in everything. I love her but just way too many comics she's in. I'm just glad they didn't have her jealous of Gwen. I don't want Kamala to ever be w/ Miles. Same with Sam. Lol. Bruno or Bust! Lol.

But I did enjoy her Champions MU appearance.

BANNED

I'm shipping Kamala and Tyke more and more.

Thought it was cute how defensive she was over Cyclops in this weeks IvX issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post

Not so sure on shipping. But I'm hoping we can see them as close friends and confidants outside of just Champions issues.

But for me one of the best parts of Champions was how they were able to have BOTH Scott and Kamala show off their leadership skills in a cooperative fashion. Normally when two people who can lead are on a team together it becomes an adversarial narrative when it doesn't have to be. On a military squad you have a Lieutenant and a Sergeant who work together to lead - the officer dealing with the big picture and the NCO handling the details and preventing the officer from getting bogged down in them. I want to see more of this.

BANNED

Not so sure on shipping. But I'm hoping we can see them as close friends and confidants outside of just Champions issues.

But for me one of the best parts of Champions was how they were able to have BOTH Scott and Kamala show off their leadership skills in a cooperative fashion. Normally when two people who can lead are on a team together it becomes an adversarial narrative when it doesn't have to be. On a military squad you have a Lieutenant and a Sergeant who work together to lead - the officer dealing with the big picture and the NCO handling the details and preventing the officer from getting bogged down in them. I want to see more of this.
    I have no idea what you're talking about.... lol

While I am shipping Kamala and Tyke, I want it to be a very slow burn.

I have no idea what you're talking about.... lol

While I am shipping Kamala and Tyke, I want it to be a very slow burn.
    I'm presuming sarcasm here?

It was a reference about how two leaders on a team normally seems to lead to a brawl between them over who is a better leader - which is a moronic method of choosing. How many teams did Bruce Banner ever lead?

Cyclops and Jean Grey for me.

We are all forgetting the elephant in the room. None of these guys are Muslim that we want her with. I think Kamala would date a non Muslim easily. It's her parents that will be the obstacle.

It's canon that it wasn't a reason her and Bruno didn't get together. Kamala told him that wasn't the issue. So if she was being truthful then we know this isnt an issue.

BANNED

It was a reference about how two leaders on a team normally seems to lead to a brawl between them over who is a better leader - which is a moronic method of choosing. How many teams did Bruce Banner ever lead?
    Yeah def sarcasm as I'm a fan of both Cyclops AND Storm, so I'm guessing that's who you were talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    We are all forgetting the elephant in the room. None of these guys are Muslim that we want her with. I think Kamala would date a non Muslim easily. It's her parents that will be the obstacle.
    Would they? If they had that attitude they would've banned her brother's marriage.
    Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
    And it addresses Miles's absence from Champions #5 too. Kamala isn't happy because Miles hasn't been answering her calls - because of course, he was in Gwen's universe and thus had no phone signal.

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

Oh me tooooo!
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Would they? If they had that attitude they would've banned her brother's marriage.
    Her brother married a girl of rhe same faith.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Aamir told Bruno that he and Kamala could not be together due to Bruno's not being a Muslim. Whether or not Kamala feels that way, or even their parents, remains to be seen.