Page 303 of 326 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 4883

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I'd still love to know how that even works even in the context of comics. Like I don't think any explanation was offered as to how she got there.
    I'm guessing she broke her usual rule of not using her powers to "change her face" and just slipped herself into the student body unnoticed using a morphed copy of their uniform. Given how fast she was able to get back to her normal school, I really don't think she was actually a student there.
    Last edited by Myetche; 03-27-2018 at 07:19 PM.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    I'm guessing she broke her usual rule of not using her powers to "change her face" and just slipped herself into the student body unnoticed using a morphed copy of their uniform. Given how fast she was able to get back to her normal school, I really don't think she was actually a student there.
    How long could she pull that off though? I'm guessing one of the rich heroes she knows got her in there Stark either set something up for the ANAD trinity when they became Avengers, Cho did cause he is her teammate, or Ahura as to thanks for what the Warriors did.

Looks like there's a new Ms Marvel in town - Jessica Jones. Source - last page of Jessica Jones #18, which says she's back in the Fall and shows a single panel from the new run, showing Jessica in Carol's old costume. Hopefully it's just a villain's idea of a fetish (she's tied up) and not something that'll affect Kamala.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/03...marvel-comics/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

One thing I'm wondering with Ms Marvel in the upcoming Exiles series is whether she still has her powers or if they've faded away somehow.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

Kamala is in All-New Wolverine...
    spoilers:
    as the President of the United States!
    end of spoilers
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Very cool...

BANNED

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Best cameo appearance ever for the character.

BANNED

Seeing how Kamala is a big fan of an authoritative figure, I wouldn't like seeing her in a position like that.

She's also in Marvel Two-In-One. This is an AU, where all the heroes work for SHIELD.

FFaltKamala.jpg

Also, the entire Waid Champions team plus Ironheart show up in Spider-Man #239.
    spoilers:
    The cliffhanger is that they're about to face a hail of bullets on a stolen helicarrier - so they're in #240 as well for definite.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Digifiend; 04-04-2018 at 07:19 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Ray View Post
    Seeing how Kamala is a big fan of an authoritative figure, I wouldn't like seeing her in a position like that.
    spoilers:
    Either that or she's leading by making an example of herself into becoming an inspiration for others. Just almost like Obama was when he was in office.
    end of spoilers

^I agree.spoilers:
    She's a triple token minority. Female, Pakistani ancestry, and Inhuman. The POTUS has never been those things before.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Hard to imagine Kamala in this position but considering this is an alternative future where the heroes managed to ensure a world peace at a certain level would not be difficult to imagine Kamala could dedicate himself to politics or win an election for American president in a world where prejudice and and super villains is no longer a problem.
    end of spoilers

Yeah. spoilers:
    The Champions mission statement is Change the World. Sounds like they succeeded, she revealed her identity (she'd have to, if she didn't and got found out, bang goes any trust), and well, the rest is future history.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Not gonna lie. That put a big smile on my face when I read it.

Given how many dystopian futures there are with Marvel, this was truly a breath of fresh air.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Yeah - totally the opposite of the other AU Kamala's world...