Page 312 of 326 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 4883

well I guess it can't happen until Carol has at least one movie. But we'll see. They haven't said how the Inhumans are going to be dealt with since the Inhumans TV series got canceled. I guess Kamala's powers are more suited for movies as far as the expensiveness goes.

I'm curious if they'd spin her off in her own movie or introduce her as a supporting character to Carol (though the former is far more ideal).

It's kind of weird to think there might not be that big of an age difference between her and Peter Parker in the MCU.

Amazing Member

I’m kinda hoping that she’ll get her own series first. Personally, I think it’s too soon for her to get a movie.
    I mean, when you say “Kamala Khan” or say THAT’S Ms. Marvel, tons of people I know don’t even know the name or think of Carol as Ms. Marvel saying, “Why is Ms. Marvel this random girl with stretching powers now?”
    I’m hoping she gets a really nice stylish animated series first, maybe make up the champions next,
    get her name and face more out there y’know, show her good side!
    I’m kinda scared if Marvel tries something big with her too soon,
    It could all end up bad for our favorite stretchy heroine (>__<)
    What do you guys think?....am I overreacting?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelManiac View Post
    I’m kinda hoping that she’ll get her own series first. Personally, I think it’s too soon for her to get a movie.
    I mean, when you say “Kamala Khan” or say THAT’S Ms. Marvel, tons of people I know don’t even know the name or think of Carol as Ms. Marvel saying, “Why is Ms. Marvel this random girl with stretching powers now?”
    I’m hoping she gets a really nice stylish animated series first, maybe make up the champions next,
    get her name and face more out there y’know, show her good side!
    I’m kinda scared if Marvel tries something big with her too soon,
    It could all end up bad for our favorite stretchy heroine (>__<)
    What do you guys think?....am I overreacting?
    Maybe she will get her first sighting in Captain Marvel 2, then a spin off show.

I'm thinking debut in Captain Marvel 2, and then a teen team movie (roster being a mix of Young Avengers and Champions - it would definitely include Cassie Lang - and it could use either team name).

It'll be interesting if Kamala appears before the Fantastic Four do... considering Reed's powers are actually a weaker version of Kamala's.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I will be so pumped to see Kamala Khan having her own movie or series. I was thinking her own animated TV series would be fun and a effective way (if the animation is fluid and done well) to showcase her (much like how the successful X-Men and Spider-Man was introduced to kids and then a few years later the successful movies came out as both TV and movies have far more viewers vs comics that 'inspired' the shows and movies).

For movies I think I could possibly see her first making a cameo in Captain Marvel 2. Then her own movie. Then a Champions movie similar to how most of the Avengers first had individual stories so the people would know them personality so when the team movie happened the writers could focus on the timely team formation/teamwork base writing and villain setup/focus vs trying for the audience to know who these people are first which takes time. Miles and Sam first a movie. For Viv I would love a series on Netflix based on the Visions and being psychological horror based. Hulk and Cyclops not sure how the copyrights issues might be in the future or how to handle them as much.

Maybe her mother (being slightly younger looking then present time mother) making a cameo in Captain Marvel 1 as it takes place I think in the 90's and for a end credits scene we see that unknown pregnant woman (she was going to have a son soon) now a few years older who was saved by and had assisted Carol is in fact Kamala's mom and from the experience after giving birth to Kamala the mother decided that right as a baby the mother would tell stories about the 'Great Captain Marvel' to her young daughter hoping that heroism of that woman would inspire baby Kamala in some way for the best and expand her mind and interest in heros. This will support Kalama coming in the future plus setup her origins of her love for heroes and particular Captain Marvel. When Kamala meets her hero in Captain Marvel 2 the experiences amps her love and she might sprot how many fanfic tales and knowledge of heroes she has well she fangasms. In the end credits we see that she will soon have a huge role as news of the mist (or other if they have to alter how she gains her powers) breaks out

I do hope they showcase her characterization and how she thinks and brought up well. Why as a enhanced healing (with a cost to that ability) SHAPESHIFTER (we say her powers are elastic HOWEVER that is incorrect as she's a shapeshifter not elastic powers however she's uncomfortable shapeshifting as somebody else but still has that potential so she mostly uses her powers in the eleatic looking and big/small shifting ways) she does what she does. Overall the heart she displays and glass half full thinking. The errors she makes as a rookie hero and how she grows and learns from them. I didn't fell in love with her due to her powers (which is fun). I love her for her charazations and fun open minded trusting person that she was written to be that sees the world brightly.

Vision being powered by an Infinity Stone pretty much makes Viv impossible in the MCU. Cyclops is definitely out unless they sort out the X-Men rights. They can use Hulk, but can't give him his own movie. We already saw Amadeus's mother in Avengers Age of Ultron. And it's likely that Nova would be Richard Rider, and he'd be a Guardian of the Galaxy. Also can't see them bring in Miles when Peter is already a teen - besides, Miles has his own CG animated movie franchise.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I'm really excited for Ms Marvel in the MCU!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by AngelJD View Post
    For movies I think I could possibly see her first making a cameo in Captain Marvel 2.
    She can even cameo in Captain Marvel next year, as Kamala, not as Ms. Marvel.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    She can even cameo in Captain Marvel next year, as Kamala, not as Ms. Marvel.
    Only if there's a flashforward... The movie is in the early '90s, so she would be 20+ years in the present.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Only if there's a flashforward... The movie is in the early '90s, so she would be 20+ years in the present.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that. If the post-credits scene is set in the present then.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Post-credit scene will be Avengers 4 related surely? A direct follow up to Infinity War's.

I mean, it would have to be after Captain Marvel has made a public debut, which will probably be in Avengers 4, since it doesn't seem like anyone knew about her prior (except maybe Fury).

Double blunder from the BBC: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-44111442
    One, it's not MISS Marvel, it's Ms. Marvel. And two, Priyanka Chopra a shoo-in for the role? She's fine in video games (Avengers Academy) but she's too old for the role in live action. They need to find a teenager, probably a complete unknown, who speaks both Urdu and English.