Page 315 of 326 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319325 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 4883

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Things should be fine as long as Carol doesn't say anyone is under arrest .

She must have Deadpool's Supervillain cards .
    Man, how amazing would it be if those actually showed up outside of Squirrel Girl? I would love it if it was revealed that Kamala has Deadpool's Villain Cards.

I'd like to see that mentioned in Marvel Rising actually. Maybe Doreen could refer to them when they encounter a villain, but Kamala can already identify the rogue because she's memorized them!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Or else Carol is there to stop the Master of the World, and Kamala's not sure he should be stopped at the moment, and a legitimate difference of opinion will result in some brief fighting that will quickly end with both sides agreeing to look deeper into what's happening, and ultimately teaming up to defeat the Master.

Side note: I'm kinda impressed that Kamala knew the Master of the World. He's a big deal in Canada, but he was seldom a particular menace elsewhere. Kamala is very much an expert in supervillains.
    Well, of course she is. She's an expert in superheroes too, and was even before she became one herself, remember. And she's probably been studying up on Alpha Flight in particular since Carol joined them.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 05-27-2018 at 04:02 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I'd like to see that mentioned in Marvel Rising actually. Maybe Doreen could refer to them when they encounter a villain, but Kamala can already identify the rogue because she's memorized them!

Well, of course she is. She's an expert in superheroes too, and was even before she became one herself, remember. And she's probably been studying up on Alpha Flight in particular since Carol joined them.
    I know she's an expert, but even so, I'm just impressed at her knowledge of villains who operate out of the US. That takes dedication. Recognizing different versions of Plant-Man's plant-gun? Impressive, but he is still an American villain. That she even knows Canadian villains makes me happy.

Remember when she and Coulson had a geek-off on how much villain trivia they know?
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    Remember when she and Coulson had a geek-off on how much villain trivia they know?
    Yeah, including arguing over which version of Plant-Man's plant-gun they were dealing with. I think Kamala was the one who got it right?

I’m so glad Red Dagger is gone!

I think Bruno and Kamala aren’t gonna be a couple anytime soon but if they ever go that route of giving Kamala a boyfriend I’m confident it will be Bruno. As long as Willow is writing her solo.

The way marvel loves Status Quo. She may not have a boyfriend till I hit the age of 50. (I’m 32)

spoilers:
    Kind of disappointed that "Kaylee" ended up being Doc.X in an android body, but at least Bruno's back and is willing to be at Kamala's side again. Plus, Zoe finds her happy ending.
    end of spoilers
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

I think the plot ended too fast. Marvel needs to give more importance to the gallery of Kamala villains.

Well not everything finished as some wanted but Kamala and Bruno have a new opportunity to get right and I'm happy for Zoe.

Astonishing Member

I think the one thing that is coming up a lot is Ms. Marvel needs some more original villains. So let's brainstorm some ideas I think a cool one could be the Jersey Devil (not Don Remming) although would people want it as a supernatural being, so animal experimented on, or an Inhuman.

The romantic subplot was rather underwhelming and ended a bit too cleanly to me. The doctor x reveal was alright tho and I'm excited for the big 50th issue.

As for new villians I think she could go against a female version of Control Freak, focused more on fangirl rage. There was a revamp for Jinx that focused her being an ex-muslim from Bialya so something like that could actually work, if too on the nose.

https://bobbenkatzen.deviantart.com/...sign-405695754

I liked Chuck the hydra hipster and I follow that lead and create a rookie version of a supervillian group to go against Ms. Marvel. Example- here's this noob from AIM/Hand etc looking to make a name for themselves by taking on Ms. marvel. Just like Kamala went from zero to hero, they would go from nobody to nightmare.

Astonishing Member

those would be fun to read

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    The romantic subplot was rather underwhelming and ended a bit too cleanly to me. The doctor x reveal was alright tho and I'm excited for the big 50th issue.

As for new villians I think she could go against a female version of Control Freak, focused more on fangirl rage. There was a revamp for Jinx that focused her being an ex-muslim from Bialya so something like that could actually work, if too on the nose.

https://bobbenkatzen.deviantart.com/...sign-405695754

I liked Chuck the hydra hipster and I follow that lead and create a rookie version of a supervillian group to go against Ms. Marvel. Example- here's this noob from AIM/Hand etc looking to make a name for themselves by taking on Ms. marvel. Just like Kamala went from zero to hero, they would go from nobody to nightmare.

It ended exactly how I thought it would. Status Quo preserved.

New variant cover for Ms. Marvel #31, which will be adopting dual numbering with LGY#50.

They've also added Hasan Minhaj to the previously solicited writers G Willow Wilson, Saladin Ahmed and Rainbow Rowell.
    https://www.newsarama.com/40205-ms-m...lebration.html
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Knew it, knew they'd do the legacy numbering. I seriously hope that the legacy numbering will stick with the rest of the issues and not just be a one-off case because of the 50th.

It should stick, that's a new standardised trade dress they're gradually rolling out. The LGY thing is only missing if the Legacy and current numbering match - for example, Moon Girl - or if it's a miniseries or one-shot.