Page 318 of 326 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 4883
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Ah, that'll be Lockjaw outside I assume.

I wonder if by the end of the issue, she'll have revealed her secret identity to the girls? After all, they probably want to know WHO she kissed, and how else would she explain Red Dagger?
    I want them to react like how most of the Paladins from Voltron reacted to Pidge

BANNED

Ah, that'll be Lockjaw outside I assume.

I wonder if by the end of the issue, she'll have revealed her secret identity to the girls? After all, they probably want to know WHO she kissed, and how else would she explain Red Dagger?
    Well it is 50 issues and by that time it has to be a BIG Moment anyway to celebrate, right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    So I forget the up coming one is to have a number of different writers, or am I thinking of another comic?
    Yeah, #31 is LGY#50, so there are three backup stories by other writers. One is by Runaways writer Rainbow Rowell and another is by Exiles writer Saladin Ahmed.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Yeah, #31 is LGY#50, so there are three backup stories by other writers. One is by Runaways writer Rainbow Rowell and another is by Exiles writer Saladin Ahmed.
    Thanks, Wilson gave praise to Saladin's Black Bolt so might see a Blinky meet or something

I don’t think Kamala will tell them.

Bruno will be the only friend that knows. Now, her female friends should have made the connection long ago but that’s comics.

Did you guys know she has her own subreddit?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/KamalaKhan/
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I wonder if by the end of the issue, she'll have revealed her secret identity to the girls?
    spoilers:
    She did.

Called it! Now when will her family find out? Only her mother knows, right?
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    She did. Called it!
    end of spoilers
    More like:
    spoilers:
    they always knew and Kamala simply confirmed it for them.
    end of spoilers

Also, Kamala shapeshifts her nose to make it disappear when talking with "Skunk Girl". A rare moment of her doing an appearance-shift.
    Last edited by Myetche; 06-27-2018 at 08:41 AM.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Really loved this issue, both as a standalone story and as a 50th. It really reminds what makes Kamala such a good character, and the ending can be seen as a big, responsible step for her and almost seem like the beginning of a new paradigm for the book.

Congrats to Wilson and everyone involved in the creative process! Here's to the next 50 issues!

spoilers:
    Yeah, that was status quo altering. She needs to tell her father and brother next (I bet they've figured it out too) and the Champions (Viv busted Nova's identity due to sloppy online security, so I would imagine she's busted Kamala as well). She should be honest.
    end of spoilers

Am I right in thinking that this issue took place between Marvel Rising and Avengers No Surrender? She mentions having a friend with a tail who's an Avenger. She hadn't met Squirrel Girl prior to Rising and her Avengers team disbanded at the end of No Surrender.

Am I right in thinking that this issue took place between Marvel Rising and Avengers No Surrender? She mentions having a friend with a tail who's an Avenger. She hadn't met Squirrel Girl prior to Rising and her Avengers team disbanded at the end of No Surrender.
    Wilson usually disregards everything that happens to Kamala in other books, so I doubt this means anything beyond a vague reference to her knowing Squirrel Girl from somewhere in-between issues.
    Last edited by Myetche; 06-27-2018 at 08:42 PM.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

The Miles story was just the worse and felt so out of place with the rest of the story!

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    Wilson usually disregards everything that happens to Kamala in other books, so I doubt this means anything beyond a vague reference to her knowing Squirrel Girl from somewhere in-between issues.
    Wilson was directly involved in Marvel Rising and wrote one of the issues, though that issue isn't out yet.

Am I the only one who was a bit disappointed? I kinda wanted this to just be an issue about Kamala talking with her friends. Not random adventure popping up out of nowhere. Especially the miles one. The issue felt a bit out of focus.

Also first time posting on this thread

ihsenart posted this fanart on Reddit r/marvel

https://www.reddit.com/r/Marvel/comm...oes_ms_marvel/