Page 54 of 326 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast

I think a good way would be to perhaps merge Kamala with Kit. Introduce her as a little girl who's a huge Carol fan, then if they ever want to they can spin her off into her own film or keep her as a sidekick of some sort.

Also I think Kamala's media debut will probably be in Ultimate Spider-Man or that Disney Infinity game, both seem more likely than a film appearance.
    Last edited by MrMcMuffin; 10-29-2014 at 06:18 PM.

Yeah, before they ever think of her getting into a movie she needs to be built in other mediums first; be in Ultimate Spider-Man, get a Disney Infinity cameo or figurine, be in the next Marvel VS Capcom, etc.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    Erm, you're talking about EoSV#5 with SP/:dr (AKA Spidergeleon) right? Because I think that Kamala cameo there was the real deal.
    Yeah, that's the one - but as it's an alt. universe, it's got to be an alt. Kamala too...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by snark^ View Post
    Always thought the best use of the teen/kids properties would be as cartoons. Power Pack, Runaways, New Avengers as well as solo heroes like Kamala and Arana, etc.
    I wholly agree with this and this is partially why I'm disappointed with Marvel sticking with what's hot right now, instead of really exploring the potential of the properties at their disposal. Just because they haven't succeeded within comics publishing doesn't mean they can't succeed elsewhere. I mean, we just saw an example of a sub-B-List property exceeding expectations by a wide margin and connecting with a large mainstream audience with the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Quote Originally Posted by VJ. View Post
    Yeah, that's the one - but as it's an alt. universe, it's got to be an alt. Kamala too...
    Yeah I gotcha. Just that previous post you wrote I coulda sworn you said that "it was a girl that looked like Kamala".

At any rate I'm eager to see how she'll do in 2015. As I said previously the fact that now she's being used to help jump-start a new series (SHIELD) could mean she'll get more exposure.

Fantastic Member

Yeah I gotcha. Just that previous post you wrote I coulda sworn you said that "it was a girl that looked like Kamala".
    I think I probably did just to be cautious as it's not been confirmed that was an alt. Kamala & she didn't have any powers in that universe (She ran off the train with other passengers). But it certainly looked like it was Kamala to me.
    At any rate I'm eager to see how she'll do in 2015. As I said previously the fact that now she's being used to help jump-start a new series (SHIELD) could mean she'll get more exposure.
    It's funny, I only really know about SHIELD because Kamala's in it; I'll probably get her arc and see how it goes.

BANNED

I syck at posting pics, but check out the previews for Inhuman #9. Kamala makes her debut in the main book. Too bad it's for a funeral. But it looks like she'll be introduced to to the three protagonists of that book.

Really now? Interesting. From what I can see it just looks to be a panel shot, and not a major player in the book itself. Or AXIS for that matter.

Which is good, since I hear a lot more bad than good about AXIS.

Yeah, before they ever think of her getting into a movie she needs to be built in other mediums first; be in Ultimate Spider-Man, get a Disney Infinity cameo or figurine, be in the next Marvel VS Capcom, etc.
    Yeah. I say they should give her a cameo as a child in either Captain Marvel or Inhumans but wait until at least Phase 4 or 5 before actually making her a hero or giving her a movie.

Hopefully she starts appearing in other mediums soon. Her powers would be cool in Marvel vs. Capcom 4.

BANNED

Really now? Interesting. From what I can see it just looks to be a panel shot, and not a major player in the book itself. Or AXIS for that matter.

Which is good, since I hear a lot more bad than good about AXIS.
    If you only saw the page with Medusa in her funeral(?) Clothes, there's another page before it with Kamala and several of the characters Soule has introduced so far standing in a group.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    I suck at posting pics, but check out the previews for Inhuman #9. Kamala makes her debut in the main book. Too bad it's for a funeral. But it looks like she'll be introduced to to the three protagonists of that book.

If you only saw the page with Medusa in her funeral(?) Clothes, there's another page before it with Kamala and several of the characters Soule has introduced so far standing in a group.
    Very good preview of INHUMANS #9........the current Artist for the series has really captures Medusa in her royal form, even though it's a tragic occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Okay, how is it that Kamala is going to Inhuman funerals and Crystal is STILL missing?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Okay, how is it that Kamala is going to Inhuman funerals and Crystal is STILL missing?!!!
    By the same reason that every event ignores Rachel Grey/Summers.

So this cover is for the Agents of SHIELD book.

Lmao, I guess that's the only time for now we'll see Kamala stand side by side with Carol. But I'm guessing this is a variant cover?