Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Outside of Zoom, most Flash villains would have a tough as hell time with Morlun or Mr. Negative.
    I don't see why Grodd couldn't handle them TP/TK and crazy damage soak.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Ok. Like what? Not saying I disagree with you, I guess I'm just drawing blank.....must be more tired than I think I am.
    Well, there's time BFR. He appears to have been throwing IMP's in Wonder Woman 214, knocking Diana cross continent and such. Her winning that fight was PIS indeed. His fight with Wally in Flash 200 had them knocking each other a thousand miles with each blow...and covering virtually every inch of the earth...in 1 second. No sh&%! Dude is crazy fast. When you control the flow of time around you, you can do stuff like snap your fingers and cause severe damage to large buildings...create sonic (?) booms.

Like I say, when everyone around is a statue to you because you are that much faster than them...it makes many options available.
    ----------------------------------
    "...the guy who went to 'Nam and never came back..."

Even without Zoom, the Flash Rogues have respectable speed with The Top and Golden Glider! Mirror Master, Weather Wizard, and Rainbow Raider also have nasty warping and energy attacks between the three of them. Raw hitting strength advantage to Spidey villains, but the Flash villains pool some serious damage attacks: speed, energy blasts, telepathy, environmental attacks. I'd give it to the Rogues.

Mirror Master just points his mirror at the Spiderman rogues and he has copies of them ready to fight for him. Or he dumps them into the mirror dimension.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Mirror Master just points his mirror at the Spiderman rogues and he has copies of them ready to fight for him. Or he dumps them into the mirror dimension.
    There are a HUGE number of Spidey rogues who blitz the crap out of most of the Flash rogues. So there is that.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

There are a HUGE number of Spidey rogues who blitz the crap out of most of the Flash rogues. So there is that.
    Zoom isn't the only speedster in the Flash villain list. Savitar and Cobalt Blue are both up towards the light speed bracket I believe, and Top could credibly blitz most people below that level. And with the Rogues, it's not JUST the super speed. It's the speedsters grabbing the Cold gun, Mirror game, and any other game ending gizmos and employing them.

Also, while there are a lot of fast Spider-Man villains, I don't think that many are "cross 100 feet and hit someone before they can pull a trigger or think a thought" fast, and I can't name that many with high end reactions PLUS major ranged attacks. Normally they get one or the other, because both would be a dead Spider-Man.

BANNED

Outside of Zoom, most Flash villains would have a tough as hell time with Morlun or Mr. Negative.
    Well, someone like Weather Wizard could open up a tornado inside Mr. Negative. I would assume he's not recovering from that, though Morlun would. Then again I don't know, would Morlun recover? He's insanely durable, but having a tornado created on the inside of his body.. Though Mirror Master is another potent one, Morlun is tough, but can't come back from a d-dump. Captain Cold is also supposed to have a decent cold weapon, so he could potentially take some victories if it came down to a quick draw against those Spidey villains who lack super speed.
    Last edited by Surtur; 05-15-2014 at 11:01 AM.

Speed Demon's the only speedster to fight Spidey that I can recall, and he's toe jam compared to Zoom. If we're talking about the 'Rogues'-rogues, and say the Sinister Six (depending on the iteration), then there's a closer fight on our hands, as most of Spider-Man's villains are H2H opponents (Kraven, Doc Ock technically, Vulture, Lizard) and though some have the speed, Flash's baddies are bringing serious levels of elemental power.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Zoom isn't the only speedster in the Flash villain list. Savitar and Cobalt Blue are both up towards the light speed bracket I believe, and Top could credibly blitz most people below that level. And with the Rogues, it's not JUST the super speed. It's the speedsters grabbing the Cold gun, Mirror game, and any other game ending gizmos and employing them.

Also, while there are a lot of fast Spider-Man villains, I don't think that many are "cross 100 feet and hit someone before they can pull a trigger or think a thought" fast, and I can't name that many with high end reactions PLUS major ranged attacks. Normally they get one or the other, because both would be a dead Spider-Man.
    Funny, I never thought of Savitar as one the Flash's "rogues". Certainly, he was an enemy of Wally...just never thought of him in those terms...unless we are expanding on the term "rogues" to mean: all of the character's adversaries.

Curious: do you have scans for Cobalt Blue's large fraction of light speed reaction feats? I am, up to this point, uninformed of said feats.
    ----------------------------------
    "...the guy who went to 'Nam and never came back..."

What exactly can Zoom do to Will-o-the wisp? Also,what would stop Will from mesmerizing him into blitzing the flash rogues?
    Can spot send out a big enough hole without having to do a big hand gesture and swallow up most of the flash rogues?