Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Default Flash Rouges vs Spiderman Rouges

Never been a steady reader of the Flash or Spiderman but always wondered if their arch enemies fought each other who would be the winner? I think it would be a tough one to decide.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Depends entirely on the line up, but Grodd, Zoom, and few other choice picks push it to the Flash Rogues.

BANNED

Well, Zoom is a Flash Rogue so..this does not end well.

It'd be a much closer fight if there weren't a few outliers (mentioned above) that throw everything off.

I would have to say that Flash is a little redder than Spiderman, so he probably takes this. The bottom half of Spiderman's suit is blue, and practically Flash's whole suit is red. I also tend to think Flash's red is a little brighter and more eye-catching most of the time.

Flash's rouge takes this 8/10 times I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    I would have to say that Flash is a little redder than Spiderman, so he probably takes this. The bottom half of Spiderman's suit is blue, and practically Flash's whole suit is red. I also tend to think Flash's red is a little brighter and more eye-catching most of the time.

Flash's rouge takes this 8/10 times I'd say.
    I admit I smiled

What could Zoom do to near intangibles like Sandman and Hydroman?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Given that Zolomon moves as "fast" as he does....virtually anything. As its assumed he's moving at top speed (which is holy sh!t! fast...), he's not limited to just striking at character's like Hydro or Sandman. Zolomon was previously in THE top tier of the uber hyper fast dudes along with the Runner and Makkari. When you're as fast as Zolomon, it literally opens up thousands of options.
    ----------------------------------
    "...the guy who went to 'Nam and never came back..."

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale View Post
    Given that Zolomon moves as "fast" as he does....virtually anything. As its assumed he's moving at top speed (which is holy sh!t! fast...), he's not limited to just striking at character's like Hydro or Sandman. Zolomon was previously in THE top tier of the uber hyper fast dudes along with the Runner and Makkari. When you're as fast as Zolomon, it literally opens up thousands of options.
    Ok. Like what? Not saying I disagree with you, I guess I'm just drawing blank.....must be more tired than I think I am.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Ok. Like what? Not saying I disagree with you, I guess I'm just drawing blank.....must be more tired than I think I am.
    For one, they could use the friction from their speed to turn Sandman to glass. If this is outside of the arena they could simply go and fetch some liquid nitrogen or something to freeze them. If this is in the arena but the other villains are there, Zoom can grab the Cold Gun and freeze everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    For one, they could use the friction from their speed to turn Sandman to glass. If this is outside of the arena they could simply go and fetch some liquid nitrogen or something to freeze them. If this is in the arena but the other villains are there, Zoom can grab the Cold Gun and freeze everyone.
    Can't Mirror Master just d-dump them?

Fantastic Member MorphyVSFischer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holacik View Post
    Can't Mirror Master just d-dump them?
    Well dude has no speed so without that the other spidey villians could conceivably kill him before he does anything.

BANNED

I am pretty sure certain versions of Zoom has shown they could take/give speed.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Can't Zoom dump people into time, or something? I remember managed to attack him in a way that screwed with his mind due to the temporal shenanigans involved in how Zoom's powers work, so maybe he could weaponize that?

Or just punt each individual droplet/grain of Sandman and Hydroman into orbit, I guess.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Outside of Zoom, most Flash villains would have a tough as hell time with Morlun or Mr. Negative.