Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by theshow07 View Post
    still mad over a 7 year story which mary jane made the deal
    I don't understand this complaint. OMD was a bad story 7 years ago and it's still a bad story now.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 01-05-2015 at 03:50 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I don't understand this complaint. OMD was a bad story 7 years ago and it's still a bad story now.
    And that's all it is. A bad story. Not deserving of statements like "until my last breath" and "unforgivable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog View Post
    And that's all it is. A bad story. Not deserving of statements like "until my last breath" and "unforgivable.
    It's not just a bad story. It continues to affect the status quo today. It has affected everything 20 years before it in the comics and everything after it since.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    It's not just a bad story. It continues to affect the status quo today. It has affected everything 20 years before it in the comics and everything after it since.
    And most things since then have been great. So yeah. A bad story.

Even if Spider-Man comics were never published again after it, it wouldn't deserve those words. Sometimes it seems like people lack perspective. Comics ain't that important in the grand scheme of things.
    Last edited by Dog; 01-05-2015 at 05:54 PM.

iMan 42s

Somehow I feel this will get a thread drift.
    One more day is an awful story. Not only an awful story but one that regressed the hero back to his college mentality. He went from a teacher,family man, mature adult(who can still crack a few jokes still), had his own place even if it was with the Avengers to a doof who lived with his aunt when he was in his mid twenties who had no standing with the Avengers. This also retconned numerous great stories to versions where motives no longer make sense or stories never happend as a result.

I pay hard earned money for these books every single month. And for these prices I want something worth my money. To read something as awful as this definitely deserves my hate.

One more day is more than just a bad story it is a bad story that assassinated pre BND Peter Parker.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

The good kind of noise SpiderOrange's Avatar

I see what the OP is saying though. According to Spider Verse, SpOck has spent MONTHS in 2099 trying to save other Spider Men and figure out a way to beat the Inheritors before 616 Peter or Spider-Uk arrive. He's actually proven quite apt at it but does cower at the end of Goblin Nation. So was Goblin Nation a bigger threat than Spider Verse? I think for those of us who like both Parker and SpOck, Goblin Nation is going to be a divisive story just because of how ham fisted it felt to get Peter back in the red and blues.
    "This. Right here. This is where my life officially jumped the shark." Miles Morales
    "No, that was back on Cowboy world", Ultimate Cartoon Spidey
    ASM Vol 3, #12

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    same can say about a marriage to a girl that he was not dating at time

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    One more day is more than just a bad story it is a bad story that assassinated pre BND Peter Parker.
    Assassinated. You just used the word assassinated.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog View Post
    Assassinated. You just used the word assassinated.
    pew pew pew