Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I have the originals so I can still read it. Also fun fact that due to Kitty Pryde being shrunk in that LS and turned into a giant in Cataclysm The Ultimates' Last Stand, she is the only X-Man to my knowledge who has been both tiny and gigantic. I know they're different versions but I just thought it was a fun little fact.
    Last edited by a0040pc; 05-14-2014 at 01:12 PM.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
    Has X-Men and the Micronauts or the 1985 Nightcrawler LS ever been reprinted? To my knowledge they haven't.
    Probably could buy both of these through Mile High Comics with only $20.

Nightcrawler LS has amazing Dave Cockrum writing and art! Surprised he didn't write more after this.
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik

I have the originals so I can still read it. Also fun fact that due to Kitty Pryde being shrunk in that LS and turned into a giant in Cataclysm The Ultimates' Last Stand, she is the only X-Men to my knowledge who has been both tiny and gigantic. I know they're different versions but I just thought it was a fun little fact.
    That is a fun fact!

I recently bought the complete mini-series run of Wolverine and Havok: Meltdown. I'm only one issue two but, I'm loving the story so far.

Quote Originally Posted by JackalsIII View Post
    That is a fun fact!
    I wonder if ultimate Kitty can grow in size in addition standard mutant powers.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

I wonder if ultimate Kitty can grow in size in addition standard mutant powers.
    There are those who are wondering about that over at the Ultimate forum. Most are taking the 'wait and see' approach. I don't think she does, but that would be cool (and a shocking moment) when she gets to use the power again.

Gambit`s first limited sries.

There are those who are wondering about that over at the Ultimate forum. Most are taking the 'wait and see' approach. I don't think she does, but that would be cool (and a shocking moment) when she gets to use the power again.
    I still think she can grow for two big reasons. One she was injected with an enhanced Giant-Man serum. Second unlike other one time Giant-Man serum users she could control her size. In the past Wasp and the Hulk have been injected with the Giant-Man serum but they grew straight away and only shrank when it wore off. Kitty was different however, she didn't grow straight after the injection. She only grew when she was told to and through her own will. Again she didn't shrink due the serum wearing off or given a shrinking hormone, she shrank on her own accord. In addition Reed Richards apologised to her for not giving her any training first. That makes me believe that the serum she was injected with is a permanent one since many one time users aren't given training. That's my opinion about the matter do you agree or disagree?
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

I still think she can grow for two big reasons. One she was injected with an enhanced Giant-Man serum. Second unlike other one time Giant-Man serum users she could control her size. In the past Wasp and the Hulk have been injected with the Giant-Man serum but they grew straight away and only shrank when it wore off. Kitty was different however, she didn't grow straight after the injection. She only grew when she was told to and through her own will. Again she didn't shrink due the serum wearing off or given a shrinking hormone, she shrank on her own accord. In addition Reed Richards apologised to her for not giving her any training first. That makes me believe that the serum she was injected with is a permanent one since many one time users aren't given training. That's my opinion about the matter do you agree or disagree?
    That makes perfect sense to me. I guess it is all up to Michel Fiffe now. I imagine having to work in a giant character is as difficult as working in an aquatic character.

That makes perfect sense to me. I guess it is all up to Michel Fiffe now. I imagine having to work in a giant character is as difficult as working in an aquatic character.
    The Ultimates are infamous for having giant characters, he'll most likely find a way.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

X-Men: World's Apart
    Ororo: Before the Storm
    Uncanny X-Men: First Class

The Ultimates are infamous for having giant characters, he'll most likely find a way.
    I read Ultimates in trade, the first two Millar volumes) and Hank was barely in those - but that could just be my memory.

He appeared again later on and there has been an entire Giant-Man (and Woman) squad, There have been other Ultimates related giant people like Stature for example. Also for Kitty she wouldn't have to be gigantic in every battle, only when the situation demanded it (like mainstream Wasp)
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

He appeared again later on and there has been an entire Giant-Man (and Woman) squad, There have been other Ultimates related giant people like Stature for example. Also for Kitty she wouldn't have to be gigantic in every battle, only when the situation demanded it (like mainstream Wasp)
    Or when something was on that high shelf, which I would completely understand!

Didn't Pym run an Ultimate Defenders and got them all killed? He really is the worst

We'll have to wait and see. I'd be really disappointed if she doesn't grow again.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One