• 100% INDIFFERENT TO IT

5 10.20%
  • DISLIKE IT

7 14.29%
  • HATE IT

6 12.24%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

I think he should probably always be in it in JL stories or Batman/Superman...makes a lot more sense. Shouldn't allow him to brawl with Darkseid though - then I'm out on the suspension of belief scale
    Last edited by AlexanderLuthor; 12-22-2014 at 07:23 PM.

Amazing Member

I don't want to see them all the time, but if the story calls for it, I'm OK with it.

I voted indifferent. Really, to me, suits of armor/mechas don't seem that out there for Batman to have, because... well... he's Batman.
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Fantastic Member

If the story calls for it, I'm fine with it.

It's not something I'd want to see a lot of, though. I've no interest in reading "The Invincible Iron Bat".

A prototype Fenrir / Hell-Bat armor?

Quote Originally Posted by K. Jones View Post

RECENT
    1. The Bulky HAZBAT Armor Dick and Damian investigate Command-D in Bludhaven during Return of Bruce Wayne.
    2. The Kirby-Bat Bush Robot Armor infected by Barbatos.
    3. The "Insider" Batman Suit that resembles the Dark Knight movie armor but with Amazo JLA powers

THE NEW 52
    1. The Incorporated Jet Armor in matching Batman and Robin paint. By David Finch (pre-New 52). Robin's shows up again.
    2. This is a question actually - was there a Bat-Mech in Penguin: Pain & Prejudice? The cover art seems Bat-Mech-like.
    3. The Owl-Buster Armor. By Greg Capullo. Used to defeat the Talons, and later to smash up Professor Pyg's prop plane.
    4. The Jetpack HAZBAT Armor from Radioactive! By Tony Daniel. Used to defeat Mister Toxic.
    5. The HAZBAT Armor from Terminus. By Pat Gleason. Used to defeat the radioactive Terminus.
    6. The Pyro-Bat Armor from Emperor Penguin. By Jay Fabok. Used to defeat Clayface.
    7. The Demonic Combo (Exoskeleton, Suit of Sorrows, Man-Bat Serum) from Leviathan. By Chris Burnham. Used to defeat Heretic.
    8. The Batman Beyond Prototype vs. Clayface from Nowhere Man. Used to defeat Clayface.
    9. The Wrath-Buster Heavy Armor from The Wrath. By Jay Fabok. Used to defeat The Wrath.
    10. The Hellbat Exosuit from Robin Rises. By Pat Gleason. Used to defeat Kalibak and bruise Darkseid.
    11. The JLA-Buster Armor from Endgame. By Greg Capullo. Used to defeat the JLA.
    12. The HAZBAT Armor from Amazo Virus. By Jay Fabok.
    Nice list. There was also a giant Bat Zord thing fighting a Owl Zord thing in Twenty-Seven, and from Recent a pretty sweet Jet Suit thing worn by Grayson in Black Mirror.

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

I kind of hate it, but I'll still read the stories. It just seems a little ridiculous. Gadgets are cool. I like seeing him fight hand to hand, especially when it's someone like Superman or Wonder Woman.