Wink Seasons Greetings ...

41.jpg
    ...from the Man of Tomorrow
    and Uncle Rog
    I am not on MySpace. I am not on Facebook. I am not LinkedIn. I do not "Tweet." But I do have an Author's Page.

Happy Holidays Mr. Stern! Thank you for keeping us entertained with all your hard work. That ornament is great by the way

Happy Holiday y'all.

And to you all, too.

Spend time with your nearest and dearest, folks.

Enjoy

(And, Mr Stern, thank you for being one of my 'sower of ideas' in my younger years )

BANNED

Same to you Roger. I wish you and your Family a Wonderful and Joyous Holiday Season as I do all members of the CBR board.

BANNED

Be Super Spirited at this time Jolly Roger!

Incredible Member

Happy Holidays to you and yours Mr. Stern, And thank you for all your wonderful Superman comic stories as well as your Super novels. All were entertaining particularly Death and Life of Superman-great book. And to allthe CBR boarders, Happy Holidays to you as well!.

Happy holidays and merry christmas to all of you!

And Mr. Stern, thank you for your contributions to this character. Superman means a lot to me (as he does all of us, Im sure) and helped me through some really dark times, and your contributions to the character helped cement that influence during a tremulous childhood. This holiday season, it seems an appropriate time to take a moment and offer a sincere and heart-felt "Thank you!". I cannot imagine what my life would be like if not for this character, who has come to represent so much more than escapism fantasy and wish fulfillment. I would not be the man I am today without Superman, and your work helped make that a fact.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Merry Christmas & a very happy New Year!

Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar

A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you and your loved ones Mr. Stern as well as everyone in the world.

No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

Credit for avatar goes to zclark