Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Considering that Cassie/Wonder Girl is currently on the Teen Titans, I doubt Donna will be moving over to that title.
    It's a title that has been "started" twice in less than four years.

I'm just saying that the normal "1+2=3" is not what I would call a sure bet at the current DC.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Ok, remember what I said two pages back:

Btw not being able to agree about what a character is about is not unique to WW fandom. Take a look at the Superman, X-Men, Spider-Man threads if you want proof.
    I have read the books. They fetched Azzarello to dump the Amazons that were victims of the tyranny men and who deemed unsafe to be around them. It's not a popular theme nowadays, nor a good one as far as I'm concerned. Now we have Amazons that bully and victimize men which resonates with today's male readership more I guess. There's not even consensus as to what Wonder Woman should look like

Quote Originally Posted by gingergypo View Post
    I have read the books. They fetched Azzarello to dump the Amazons that were victims of the tyranny men and who deemed unsafe to be around them. It's not a popular theme nowadays, nor a good one as far as I'm concerned. Now we have Amazons that bully and victimize men which resonates with today's male readership more I guess. There's not even consensus as to what Wonder Woman should look like
    I apologize then. I'm kind of used to people not knowing about the character often making assumptions about her based on superficial knowledge of her then. I shouldn't have jumped to the conclusion you were one of them.