Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Default What super powers do you think Batman will get in JL#38?

So from what I gathered, humans affected from the amazo virus have meta human powers? So what do you guys think Batman'll have?
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

The supernatural ability to brood.

Seriously though, I don't think we've seen any correlation between personal traits and powers manifested. With that in mind, it could be absolutely anything. Super strength? Flight? Teleportation? Flame-spitting?

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

A flame-spitting Batman would be awesome!! I genuinely hope for something like that, I mean super strength and flight is cool and all but we more or less already see that when Batman gets in his one of many armour suits. JL#38 has just gone to my most anticipated book for Jan lol
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Brooding so hard, he breaks the 4th wall.

The ability to cloud men's minds . . .

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

Prismatic Ray Vision (i.e. he shoots rainbow lasers out of his eyes).

He'll 'become shadow' and then become one with Gotham and learn all the city's secrets and all the secrets of its inhabitants, past and present. For a little while he will become lost in the darkness but will then pull himself out after seeing aspects of hope and good, and in pulling himself out he'll cast the city's secrets into the minds of those who would be willing to make a difference. This will then lead to a series about Gothamites coming together - they call themselves 'The Touched' and set about bringing light to cold cases and aiding those who are suffering in silence. The problem, though, is that secrets they know of the present are only temporary - some of those who were going towards the dark have changed their path, others have passed on, and so forth. This leads to a splintering of 'The Touched' as those whose knowledge is 'old' and who feel they have 'failed' in bringing change to Gotham begin to resent the Colders and the Savers.

Or flame-spitting - that would be cool (or 'hot', too).

Super-Priapism.

He already has the I am Batman super power, he doesn't need anything else.

Amazing Member

he will use his extreme willpower to shrug off the effects, then he will have to take down every other person on the planet (including his teammates) who have been turned super-super powerful and had their minds clouded and turned evil.

Whatever it is, knowing Batman, he'll probably get a good enough handle of it that he can give a good assist to Superman and Wonder Woman against Patient Zero/Amazo. Though it will probably lead to some issues afterwards, and might hamper the fight in the long run.

I think the power will probably be unique, if only to avoid overlap with Superman and Wonder Woman considering they're already involved.

Maybe he'll become the modern day "Arm-Fall-Off Man"?

BANNED

I predict Bruce will get the power to be an even bigger A-Hole than he is now.