Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default This Poor Man needs help During Christmas.

Its the season of giving folks. I know many of us are busy with our own lives and families . But I can't help that we as CBR have got to think of those less fortunate than us. Those of us who need the help of kind folks to spread some Christmas holiday cheer. So folks ...its time we help poor Dov Charney.

http://www.businessinsider.com/dov-c...100000-2014-12

The poor bastard is down to his final $100,000 folks. He's gonna be on welfare at this rate since he's no longer CEO of a huge $200+ million dollar company. What the hell is happening to cause this ?

Either way we need to all ban together. Most of us white in our 20's-40's range with decent incomes and help this poor guy. He's down to his last $100,000 and living on a friends couch. This could happen to any of us. We all could get down to our last $100,000 and need the help. So we all need to ban together like I posted. We all need to give to Dov Charney and hope he can get a decent place so he won't have to spend that $100,000 .

What would Santa do folks ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

I like that Chav was anti-outsourcing, and kept jobs in the U.S. I have to cock an eyebrow at his skeevy behavior towards his female employees and the twisted office sexual politics that eventually ruined him, however. He still owns stock in the company. After arbitration begins and a settlement is reached, he'll be rich again, so boooo-hoooo, poor baby.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

BANNED

Hmm I only have $9 dollars. Still owe $265 rent
    By the 5th.

007 girl.

It's funny that he's down to his last $100,000 and sounding like a complete loser.

I know many people who'd consider having $100,000 an achievement and would be thinking of ways to invest it to earn their next $100 grand.

Damn it man, instead of just falling from grace, try to rebound.

Guys like him make interesting case studies if nothing else. I wouldn't want him on my couch though.
    Kings 21:23
    And of Jezebel also spake the LORD, saying, The dogs shall eat Jezebel by the wall of Jezreel.

His friend's couch? **** man you can buy 3 dang old doublewides with that kinda scratch.

BANNED

This is from the Onion, right?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    This is from the Onion, right?
    Hmmm click the link and see. Ya never know.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Hmmm click the link and see. Ya never know.
    I think you need to check your privilege and educate yourself to this:
    http://www.clickhole.com/splitpic/be...omen-colo-1577