Page 160 of 929 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260660 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 13927

Should I be getting the latest Future's End issue?? We predicting some Kal and Di moments there??

Quote Originally Posted by Black Angel View Post
    sorry was busy all day but i'm here. I just read future's end and man i wonder if Diana knew what happened to Clark.
    Well, since they're still a couple (apparently) in the future I doubt she would have missed the fact that the guy in the Superman suit (constantly hiding his face) is spoilers:
    Shazam
    end of spoilers instead of Clark.
    She'd have to be pretty blind.
    I hope everything is explained in the 'Superman Futtures End' issue.
    Last edited by Typhoeus; 08-28-2014 at 04:11 PM.
    "If I wanted smooth,I'd be with Hal Jordan."

To be fair we don't know for sure they're still a couple. Its obvious that the general public still thinks so, so they very well might, but that doesn't necessarily mean the general public can't be wrong.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers158 View Post
    Sorry Batman/Superman #13 has made me change ships, I'm now the Captain of the SS Superman/Catwoman.

Ok not really
    Ha! If I wasn't already a fan of them together it might of made me a fan as well. Nothing wrong with enjoying multiple ships. I would really really love if Superman had a chance to meet Wonder Woman all over again. I have my fingers crossed for that to happen in Batman/Superman during this arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    To be fair we don't know for sure they're still a couple. Its obvious that the general public still thinks so, so they very well might, but that doesn't necessarily mean the general public can't be wrong.
    Yeah I know; I guess I want to remain hopeful.
    Still I think she would notice that Clark isn't in the one wearing the suit of 'Faux-Superman'.
    "If I wanted smooth,I'd be with Hal Jordan."

Oh I don't think you have much to worry about either way. I mean if they're still together, great. If they're not, well this is a future that's not going to come to pass anyway.

by Meejay7

well that is true public knowledge may be different from what is really going on.

Wonder Woman X Superman Diana X Kal's Avatar

Happy Anniversary! <3

Wonder Woman <3

Happy Anniversary and many more years and moments of the Actual and Ultimate Power Couple.

Gotta say, I look forward for Superman & Wonder Woman #12 in October.

And hopefully in due time if WB and DC are keen to go new 52 with their cinematic universe...

Quote Originally Posted by YoureStrongIKnow View Post
    Should I be getting the latest Future's End issue?? We predicting some Kal and Di moments there??
    If you'd be buying only on the merits of there being SM/WW, I would say no. Save your money. Wonder Woman and Superman (fake and real version) are barely fringe players in FutEnd. Other than a ref in issue #3, their relationship hasn't really been brought up in the series. So I don't expect any moments of them together in future issues either.
    If you need an "alternate timeline" SM/WW fix, Injustice Year One has more of them.

Speaking of which... two years already?! How time flies. And I think the stories so far have barely scratched the surface of what can told about them two. Bring in a decade I say.
    Searching for Samus Aran. Still.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    Upcoming Batman vs Superman movie.

Been away for a 2 week vacation and playing catch up. So I see I missed quite a few things. Bummer to hear Soule is leaving. And curious to see what the new team is going to bring. I do wonder how or why DC came up with Tomasi. Soule mentioned he did a pitch for SM/WW before DC made it official...after they had said they liked how he wrote Superman in his Swamp thing. I wonder did Tomasi have to do the same? I hope he is taking it because like Soule he sees something with great story telling potential and it feels historic in that it's really new stuff and he gets a chance to leave his mark. Fingers crossed now I guess he and Manke will take care of the book as well as Soule/Daniel did. Looking forward to Soule's last issues more than ever now.