Page 197 of 929 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297697 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 13927
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Oh yeah, they're gonna have a field day with that one. Granted it IS a terrible and disrespectful conceptual idea for a piece of merchandise. Only thing in my power to do though is not purchase it.
    i agree that it's a bad shirt, what i don't agree with is blaming the pairing for this shirt being here, which is exactly whats happening via the pit of voles... i mean tumblr lol

Oh I know. Its faulty logic, but they won't care. Any straw to grasp at.

What happened?

Oh yeah, they're gonna have a field day with that one. Granted it IS a terrible and disrespectful conceptual idea for a piece of merchandise. Only thing in my power to do though is not purchase it.
    That blog all it seems to do is bash sm/ww and it's fans. What they say on twitter about us is laughable.

But I think they are being kinda selective as they usually are in their condemnation. Junk tees have tons of Superman stuff that have him like a player or swaggering. It's all tongue in cheek as well...like superfriends with benefits tee shirt. They have Superman as a pickup artist, or saying stuff about his x ray visions etc.

We have this usual soap boxing over a tee? For goodness sakes don't buy it if you don't want to but don't come tell me this, which has been around for a while, is not in the same vein.http://www.hybrisonline.com/shop/208...pic-364324.jpg

Hater are going to hate. Hater gonna hate.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
    http://www.superheroden.com/superman...t-p-24056.html
    saw this on the ww boards, and of course it's being taken out of context by the usual detractors
    Cool another sm/ww t-shirt. I might buy this one too.

Apparently sm/ww fans are "going to hell" and we believe that SM is a player now. I think those folks need some meds.

They advertising it it though for fearless apparel.

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto View Post
    Cool another sm/ww t-shirt. I might buy this one too.
    I am definitely getting this T-shirt. The day I lose my mind over some stupid random T-shirt involving fictional characters is the day I stop being a real life grown up.
    "I'm going to score this T-shirt and I am going to wear it because I want to"

You guys are talking about DC Women Kicking Ass or some such? I ventured there once a year or so ago to see what the fuss was. If it ever was worthwhile it was long before I decided to take a gander, because all I saw was a site that had completely disappeared up its own butt.
    Unfortunately because we have a superman/wonder woman tumblr and twitter and we use that as a search in tags we come across them when they ready to complain. Still lots of anger Lois and Clark not together. But taking it out on DC and other fans is not cool.
    Last edited by hellacre; 09-28-2014 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spair View Post
    I am definitely getting this T-shirt. The day I lose my mind over some stupid random T-shirt involving fictional characters is the day I stop being a real life grown up.
    I think they did Fearless Apparel a favor.

Incredible Member magha_regulus's Avatar

Yes sir Superlad93! Well said!!! I would love to see more this! Morrison just gets it. They need to be having dates watching super novas, having picnics on the rings of saturn or the elysian fields. There's soooooooo much they could do with this relationship it isn't funny. Superman the visionary and the dreamer is what would make him an inspiration for the other heroes and I feel like it would be why Wonderwoman would fall in love with him.

They made me laugh so hard with this mess... its a shirt... lol

What's on a t-shirt isn't part of the actual story in the comics or the canon. You could have a video game where Superman goes bad and kills a bunch of people (that would be something ) and it wouldn't matter to the main comics itself. People complaining about a shirt isn't going to affect Superman and Wonder Woman's loving and equal relationship in the main DC Universe. There are some people in the WW board who like any excuse to hate on the ship. Can't people be accepting of other people's ships? I'm surprised I haven't been thrown off a cliff by some X-Men fans for shipping Rogue/Wanda haha.

It's a silly T-shirt and probably isn't in the best form to have WW as just a "score" on something, but the problem is with the people who made the shirt, not the characters.
    Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Red Lantern Bleez, Larfleeze
    BRING BACK PANDORA!

http://i.imgur.com/fq7hazv.png

Hyped for Pokémon Sun and Moon! Nickname your Sun Legend after me!

"There are two main times when comic book fans gripe: When something changes and when something stays the same."
    Cyborg is a Leaguer forever, not a Titan

Amen to that

Well I finally got around to it. I updated "Strangers In Paradise." It would've been nice if I could've updated it in conjunction with the conclusion of Doomed, but I think this works just as well, if only to tide SM/WW fans over until Superman/Wonder Woman #12 comes out. This chapter begins the process of showing how having met earlier in life influenced Superman and Wonder Woman. We skip ahead a number of years and show them at a stage where they've achieved the power and skill that we associate with Superman and Wonder Woman. But meeting in their youth really changed the way they see themselves and the world around them. It'll set the stage for some major developments down the line. I hope Superman/Wonder Woman fans enjoy it! I appreciate all the support I've gotten thus far and I hope it continues.

Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.