Page 139 of 929 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239639 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 13927

they are too gorgeous. I have to avert my gaze......

Look what I just found on tumblr:

Looks like we got an ally on the Wonder Woman title. Cool!
    I'm definitely checking the new story arc in November.
    "If I wanted smooth,I'd be with Hal Jordan."

Love the panel for Dawn of Justice, but I'm also interested in seeing how Throne of Atlantis and Gods and Monsters will develop. Justice League: War clearly established that Superman/Wonder Woman was going to be something worth developing. They went so far as to use the exact same "You're strong" "I know" quotes used in the series itself. So that leads me to wonder how they'll go from there with the next two features.

Right off the bat, I notice that the arcs are out of order compared to the comics. Throne of Atlantis took place after Gods and Monsters. Throne of Atlantis actually had Superman and Wonder Woman go on their first date and establish themselves as a real couple while Gods and Monsters just had them get together. Since the features always change up the comics to some degree, maybe this just means they'll be taking a different approach. I'm not good at making predictions when it comes to comic books or movies, but I suspect that Throne of Atlantis probably won't have Superman and Wonder Woman hook up. They'll probably be drawn together more, perhaps following some conflict with Steve Trevor since he didn't look too pleased with Wonder Woman's infatuation with Superman at the end of JL: War. It might end with a rift emerging within the Justice League and if the feature follows the comics closely, they might end up getting the blame for a war with Atlantis. This could be what drives Steve Trevor away and has him form another competing league, which would make Gods and Monsters more like Trinity War to some extent. That would mean we might get that iconic kiss from JL #12 in Gods and Monsters. I think if they're going to capture more of those iconic moments from the comics, that's one they can't afford to leave out.

This is all just speculation on my part. I'm usually wrong when it comes to predicting what Marvel or DC is going to do with their comics or features, but I think these next string of movies will follow the Superman/Wonder Woman plot since it was strongly hinted at in JL: War. It might be part of an animated trilogy so to speak, one that sort of follows the first few years of JL comics in the New 52. It might not lead to another JL cartoon like the first DC animated universe did, but I'll gladly take it if it can do justice to the Superman/Wonder Woman story that has developed thus far.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Love the panel for Dawn of Justice, but I'm also interested in seeing how Throne of Atlantis and Gods and Monsters will develop. Justice League: War clearly established that Superman/Wonder Woman was going to be something worth developing. They went so far as to use the exact same "You're strong" "I know" quotes used in the series itself. So that leads me to wonder how they'll go from there with the next two features.

Right off the bat, I notice that the arcs are out of order compared to the comics. Throne of Atlantis took place after Gods and Monsters. Throne of Atlantis actually had Superman and Wonder Woman go on their first date and establish themselves as a real couple while Gods and Monsters just had them get together. Since the features always change up the comics to some degree, maybe this just means they'll be taking a different approach. I'm not good at making predictions when it comes to comic books or movies, but I suspect that Throne of Atlantis probably won't have Superman and Wonder Woman hook up. They'll probably be drawn together more, perhaps following some conflict with Steve Trevor since he didn't look too pleased with Wonder Woman's infatuation with Superman at the end of JL: War. It might end with a rift emerging within the Justice League and if the feature follows the comics closely, they might end up getting the blame for a war with Atlantis. This could be what drives Steve Trevor away and has him form another competing league, which would make Gods and Monsters more like Trinity War to some extent. That would mean we might get that iconic kiss from JL #12 in Gods and Monsters. I think if they're going to capture more of those iconic moments from the comics, that's one they can't afford to leave out.

This is all just speculation on my part. I'm usually wrong when it comes to predicting what Marvel or DC is going to do with their comics or features, but I think these next string of movies will follow the Superman/Wonder Woman plot since it was strongly hinted at in JL: War. It might be part of an animated trilogy so to speak, one that sort of follows the first few years of JL comics in the New 52. It might not lead to another JL cartoon like the first DC animated universe did, but I'll gladly take it if it can do justice to the Superman/Wonder Woman story that has developed thus far.
    Based on the info given, JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS and MONSTERS will be an original story from Bruce Timm and will not be based on the old JLA storyline with the same title (released in 2001). http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=54383

No further details are given, so I am not sure if this will be in continuity with the Justice League War version, or if there will be a SM/WW romantic connection in it. As not to derail the thread since it's a SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN appreciation thread, I've got to say that I think an animated version of the SM/WW #1-7 would be good, so I hope they'll consider adapting that in the future. It would be fun seeing an animated version highlighting Superman and Wonder Woman together, fighting some of Superman's meanest villains.

DC's Big Three Lego (NU52).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sniperstryke View Post
    Based on the info given, JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS and MONSTERS will be an original story from Bruce Timm and will not be based on the old JLA storyline with the same title (released in 2001). http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=54383

No further details are given, so I am not sure if this will be in continuity with the Justice League War version, or if there will be a SM/WW romantic connection in it. As not to derail the thread since it's a SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN appreciation thread, I've got to say that I think an animated version of the SM/WW #1-7 would be good, so I hope they'll consider adapting that in the future. It would be fun seeing an animated version highlighting Superman and Wonder Woman together, fighting some of Superman's meanest villains.

DC's Big Three Lego (NU52).
    I love that this will be an original DCAU movie.

Quote Originally Posted by sniperstryke View Post

No further details are given, so I am not sure if this will be in continuity with the Justice League War version, or if there will be a SM/WW romantic connection in it.
    Thanks for clearing that up. I didn't know it would be an original story. If it's coming from Bruce Timm, then I doubt it will be connected with JL: War. He tends to follow his own vision. He's been doing that since the old Batman Animated Series days. I'm not sure what this will involve, but I doubt Superman and Wonder Woman will be an item in this. I think Timm is more likely to leave that up to Throne of Atlantis since that plot was already established in JL War. But if it's anything like Justice League: Doom or JLU, then I think it'll still be worth checking out. It just probably won't have much for SM/WW fans.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Ahem, a member shared a preview spoiler of Throne of Atlantis with the sm/ww yahoo group and suffice to say...SQUEEEEEEEEE! I am pretty sure it'll be surfacing soon. Let's say it's a first ever moment in animation for sm/ww. I literally fan girled a bit when I saw it.
    Last edited by hellacre; 07-29-2014 at 06:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Ahem, a member shared a preview spoiler of Throne of Atlantis with the sm/ww yahoo group and suffice to say...SQUEEEEEEEEE! I am pretty sure it'll be surfacing soon. Let's say it's a first ever moment in animation for sm/ww. I literally fan girled a bit when I saw it.
    Saw it too and actually letting a fellow shipper know right at this moment hehehe. Just when I was already set to get the movie now I can't wait for the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthonior View Post
    Saw it too and actually letting a fellow shipper know right at this moment hehehe. Just when I was already set to get the movie now I can't wait for the movie.
    LOl. I'm actually waiting for permission to share from the fan who kindly shared. If he gives the okay the tumblr will put it up.

Wonder Woman X Superman Diana X Kal's Avatar

I saw it as well <3
    Wonder Woman <3

LOl. I'm actually waiting for permission to share from the fan who kindly shared. If he gives the okay the tumblr will put it up.
    hahah that's why I didn't share it when I saw it first hehehe. I was hoping that DC would make a "Villian's Journey" animaded video but now...I'm okay with it because of this, when is the movie going to be released? early next year?

That sole image got me waiting even more for the movie and thinking what else could we see in it.

All-New Member
    Last edited by Joe Acro; 07-29-2014 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Merged

Wonder Woman X Superman Diana X Kal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andrey Khvatov View Post
    OMG What is that? Doomsday Superman? Red lantern? WTF?
    You should check out Superman/Wonder Woman at your local comic store, it's the best series you'll ever read!
    Wonder Woman <3

OMG. This is somewhat of a big tease you guys! I hope they will allow it to be shared!! I'm anxious.

I just saw it as well. I can't tell if it's real or something that's fan made. I've seen some fan made SW/WW stuff using the JL: War designs on DeviantArt. So I'm going to wait until it's confirmed before I get too excited, although that's going to be a challenge.