Page 929 of 929 FirstFirst ... 429829879919925926927928929
Results 13,921 to 13,928 of 13928
  1. #13921
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6,439

    Default

    SM/WW by Marcio Takara...

    (It reminds me of the kind of variant covers that we were used to see in the good ol' SM/WW series.)



    https://www.instagram.com/marciotakara/

  2. #13922
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    SM/WW by Marcio Takara...

    (It reminds me of the kind of variant covers that we were used to see in the good ol' SM/WW series.)



    https://www.instagram.com/marciotakara/
    That is some lovely art, and I do admit I miss the great variant covers that we used to get with the SM/WW series. Some of the best art with those variant covers.

  3. #13923
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    693

    Default

    I figured I'd post this little snippet from the heroes in crisis board and a thanks to superlad for this:
    When superheroes of the DC Universe find themselves broken, they go to Sanctuary, a place built by their most powerful leaders. Sanctuary was designed by Batman from Kryptonian technology, with with the guidance of Wonder Woman’s compassion fueling the place’s AI caretakers, who are modeled loosely after Ma and Pa Kent and Lana Lang.
    It's not much but to me it proves that if they did get together that they would still be compassionate towards the human race rather then the contrary, I mean the major parts of their character is their compassion and it baffles me to claim otherwise just because they are together.

  4. #13924
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssupes View Post
    That is some lovely art, and I do admit I miss the great variant covers that we used to get with the SM/WW series. Some of the best art with those variant covers.
    The best art by the best artist...






  5. #13925
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssupes View Post
    It's not much but to me it proves that if they did get together that they would still be compassionate towards the human race rather then the contrary, I mean the major parts of their character is their compassion and it baffles me to claim otherwise just because they are together.
    If the most humane and compassionate characters end up together, they'll become an unstoppable force for good rather than the contrary. Opposite claims reek of xenophobia.

  6. #13926
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssupes View Post
    It's not much but to me it proves that if they did get together that they would still be compassionate towards the human race rather then the contrary, I mean the major parts of their character is their compassion and it baffles me to claim otherwise just because they are together.
    If the most humane and compassionate characters end up together, they'll probably become an unstoppable force for good rather than the contrary. Opposite claims reek of xenophobia.

  7. #13927
    Extraordinary Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6,439

    Default


  8. #13928
    Duly appointed enforcer of the Admin Accord Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 1997
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    717

    Default

    There is a notion that rather large threads may contribute to server load. As such, we are experimenting with closing existing threads to see if it helps matters.
    Feel free to start a new thread on the same topic.
    "Let me guess. My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie!"
    @Matt_of_Geek
    Now writing at The Atomic Junk Shop

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •