Page 860 of 929 FirstFirst ... 360760810850856857858859860861862863864870910 ... LastLast
Results 12,886 to 12,900 of 13927
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Heh, well SMWW is already abstract according to some because it’s mixing two different myths/franchises even though both are under a shared universe.
    Yeah, tell that to the Darkseid related plots going on in their respective books.

If not for Soule/Daniel. I would’ve liked for a female writer’s take, honestly.
    A female writer would be ideal for me. She could focus more on Diana's POV, which is more than welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    totally, but be ready for some people to say it was because it featured SuperWonder
    I already read that it has low ratings because of SM/WW.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    This kind of merch are "inevitable" if you think about it.

Superman and Wonder Woman are the "idealized" male and female superheroes. Who they will use as the faces of products aimed to both sexes or couple?
    Yeah, well, talking about that idealized male...

BvS effect.

That's my photo, from march 2017. Wondy and Bats 99,99 Reai$. Supes, 59,99 R$. That's not the only example I saw. At the end of 2016, BvS figures, smaller ones. Wondy and Bats: 69,99, Supes, 49,99.

But all is well. BvS didn't almost destroy Supes, no sire. The Superman franchise was *not* on the verge of being irremediably damaged by the Batman franchise, what you're talking about? (All-is-well-dog.gif goes here).

But here's an appreciation thread, let's appreciate!!

Quote Originally Posted by dumbduck View Post
    Yeah, well, talking about that idealized male...

BvS effect.

That's my photo, from march 2017. Wondy and Bats 99,99 Reai$. Supes, 59,99 R$. That's not the only example I saw. At the end of 2016, BvS figures, smaller ones. Wondy and Bats: 69,99, Supes, 49,99.

But all is well. BvS didn't almost destroy Supes, no sire. The Superman franchise was *not* on the verge of being irremediably damaged by the Batman franchise, what you're talking about? (All-is-well-dog.gif goes here).
    I don't get what this has to do with my post. And, btw, BvS damaged the whole DCEU.

BANNED

I don't get what this has to do with my post. And, btw, BvS damaged the whole DCEU.
    I was going to post it anyway when I started talking about merch, and took advantage of your post as a hook.

Some brands were more damaged than others. Some can bounce right back into the next movie.

Some brands were more damaged than others. Some can bounce right back into the next movie.
    Superman was one of the best received things of JL, and tons of directors want to do a Superman movie. He'll be fine, trust me. Just give him time.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 01-16-2018 at 07:59 PM.

I wonder, if there is the only place when someone can show SMWW love without being attacked

That's from the OWAW crossover (2001). Superman #173.

I've no idea about that one with the Titans

JLA #78 (2003).
    Thanks! I appreciate your assistance.

Hey everyone! Since Reborn/Rebirth I haven't really been paying much attention to the goings-on of the community, so I'm wondering if they're have been any new Superman/Wonder Woman fanfics y'all would recommend? Honestly think I've read most of the older well known ones at this point lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MeloDet View Post
    Hey everyone! Since Reborn/Rebirth I haven't really been paying much attention to the goings-on of the community, so I'm wondering if they're have been any new Superman/Wonder Woman fanfics y'all would recommend? Honestly think I've read most of the older well known ones at this point lol
    You know of this one? Very promising:

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11849217/6/Storm-From-Above

The writer is also hopefully still working on How to make in Metropolis, very New52 ish.

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11285492/...-in-Metropolis

You know of this one? Very promising:

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11849217/6/Storm-From-Above

The writer is also hopefully still working on How to make in Metropolis, very New52 ish.

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11285492/...-in-Metropolis
    Thanks! I remember reading a bit of How to make it a while back, so I'll have to check it out.

"Wannabe" Super-Wonder Kon-El and Cass...

sw.jpg

Nice to see them back, especially after it was "pull a Rucka" on their relationship after Conner disappeared more than 2 years ago.

Conner and Cassie actually never did anything for me. In fact the 2nd and 3rd generation is where I actually prefer a Wonder-Bat set up. Nightwing/Donna and Tim/Cassie. Always liked those dynamics, and I always thought Conner had a much more fun dynamic with Cassandra Cain and Megan (if we're counting AU). It always did feel just like a poor man's Clark and Diana since they couldn't do it at the time. Feels even more so now that they've actually done the real thing.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 01-18-2018 at 01:18 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Conner and Cassie actually never did anything for me. In fact the 2nd and 3rd generation is where I actually prefer a Wonder-Bat set up. Nightwing/Donna and Tim/Cassie. Always liked those dynamics, and I always thought Conner had a much more fun dynamic with Cassandra Cain and Megan (if we're counting AU). It always did feel just like a poor man's Clark and Diana since they couldn't do it at the time. Feels even more so now that they've actually done the real thing.
    I've little familiarity with DC's teen heroes (they're not my cup of tea), so I haven't any particular feeling for them, one way of the other.

Some panels that highlight SM/WW's friendship, that, since the beginning, stood at the heart of the DC Universe (I'm a plagiarist too. LOL. XD)