Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Let's get it started!

BANNED

Excellent, I don't mind the reboot at all and start all over again so here we go with the thread and this awesome power couple.

BANNED

BANNED

All-New Member
    Last edited by Joe Acro; 07-29-2014 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Merged

Quote Originally Posted by Anthonior View Post
    Excellent, I don't mind the reboot at all and start all over again so here we go with the thread and this awesome power couple.

Their chemistry always inspires me. They remind me and my husband first met in different country as a student.

I wonder how their first met portrayed in the movie?

Quote Originally Posted by yellowpanda View Post
    Their chemistry always inspires me. They remind me and my husband first met in different country as a student.

I wonder how their first met portrayed in the movie?
    That's one thing I keep thinking about, how will it be the first time they meet and their scenes in MOS2.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthonior View Post
    That's one thing I keep thinking about, how will it be the first time they meet and their scenes in MOS2.
    I wish the"you're strong", "I know" slogan will be shown in Batman-Superman movie.

I wish the"you're strong", "I know" slogan will be shown in Batman-Superman movie.
    it would look cool from comic to animated movie to film, also to see them both flying.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

I very much hope it WILL show up.

They did it in the comic. They did it in the animated movie. Why not go for the trifecta?

Also? We already know Wonder Woman's role is going to be "small but important." The whole idea is to show her to the General Audience and see if there's enough interest to warrant producing a full-on movie for her. The best way to do that is to see to it that her small role makes as MUCH of an impact as possible with the audience. Just seeing Wonder Woman walking around in her costume, or beating up a few goons will NOT give that impact. Having her do something Superman-like while showcasing her badass warrior skills will do a much better job of getting people to sit up and take notice when she shows up.

And? Having Superman somehow ACKNOWLEDGE what an incredible lady Diana is will also help immensely. Having him say "You're strong" and having her say "I know" is a PERFECT line to leave echoing in the audience's heads as they leave the theater. They WILL remember when SUPERMAN admits to being impressed with Diana's strength. They WILL remember that slightly cocky response from this awesome lady who just showed up. They will also remember that slightly flirty tone of the exchange and wonder if the romance may actually happen in these movies.

If DC really wants Diana to make a splash in this movie, they need to do at least SOMETHING along these lines. The fans need to leave the theater thinking "Wow! That chick was almost as strong as Superman! And that cocky way she handled herself around him! That was kinda hot!.......What? What's that? They're giving her a movie of her own? Awesome! I'm in!"
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--