Page 655 of 929 FirstFirst ... 155555605645651652653654655656657658659665705755 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 13927

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard200904 View Post
    BEST ALTERNATE VERSION OF SUPERMAN - KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN.. Here in the PART 7:

http://www.newsarama.com/29637-the-b...comics.html#s7

GOOD NEW AVATAR OF THIS VERSION. In the part 11, the best first meeting between Batman and Superman in N52..
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-13-2016 at 11:17 AM.

Default Why on earth is he wearing glasses?

Why on earth is he wearing glasses?

Incredible Member suemorphplus209's Avatar
    Someplace where there's many, many, trees...

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    BEST ALTERNATE VERSION OF SUPERMAN - KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN.. Here in the PART

GOOD NEW AVATAR OF THIS VERSION. In the part 11, the best first meeting between Batman and Superman in N52..
    Yeah, it is cool about that story is the fact that everybody got a kick in the head to realize that they were getting too frustrated and we're going down a wrong path. I find it surprising that it was such a popular graphic novel without all that advertising for it. Anyways, Saint wildcard on comic vine is who I have to thank for mentioning it.

Incredible Member suemorphplus209's Avatar
    Someplace where there's many, many, trees...

Quote Originally Posted by ManSinha View Post

I could ask the same about her Tiara, LOL. Plus, is it just me or does it feel like you don't really see her face in the Dark Knight series with the nose piece on all the time?

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ManSinha View Post

Playing opposites. One in disguise and one in costume.

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    BEST ALTERNATE VERSION OF SUPERMAN - KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN.. Here in the PART 7:

http://www.newsarama.com/29637-the-b...comics.html#s7

Thanks, I like a lot of Alex Ross in general. I just like it as a redemption story. It's also a great story for a graphic novel because the pictures tell much more of a story than just the narration and the dialogue.
    Last edited by DieHard200904; 09-13-2016 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 666MasterOfPuppets View Post

I refuse to accept the merger/ same guy scenario. At this point in the game, after 5 years (well, it didn't even get to five. Damn you, DC) of being invested in a NEW version of Superman, I just can't accept this old guy just like that. In that same line of thinking, I can't accept those two becoming besties over night.
    To me its necessary because its the best case scenario for the future. For those who don't like the way things are now, at least there'd be hope of things changing in the future without the dark cloud of an unworkable origin over it. That has to be fixed. If the answer is making them the same guy so be it. If the answer is to essentially erase New 52 Superman and once Rebirth is finished rewrite things as saying it was this Superman all along, so be that too. I lost the version I wanted already regardless, but I don't want the future to be screwed over too by keeping things separated like this just on principle of being made I lost the version I liked best. For me, that's no answer. But again, that's just me.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    To me its necessary because its the best case scenario for the future. For those who don't like the way things are now, at least there'd be hope of things changing in the future without the dark cloud of an unworkable origin over it. That has to be fixed. If the answer is making them the same guy so be it. If the answer is to essentially erase New 52 Superman and once Rebirth is finished rewrite things as saying it was this Superman all along, so be that too. I lost the version I wanted already regardless, but I don't want the future to be screwed over too by keeping things separated like this just on principle of being made I lost the version I liked best. For me, that's no answer. But again, that's just me.
    I'm not sure why you are pushing for this though. I just want Superbro back. Superdad had his chance. 20 something years of chance.

But I'm hopeful that because Superman is more popular/recognizable/important/relevant than Hawkman and Donna, that it'll be fixed sooner than later.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Man, this is all, unnecessary, unnecessarily convulted and stupid. You have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by 666MasterOfPuppets View Post

I refuse to accept the merger/ same guy scenario. At this point in the game, after 5 years (well, it didn't even get to five. Damn you, DC) of being invested in a NEW version of Superman, I just can't accept this old guy just like that. In that same line of thinking, I can't accept those two becoming besties over night.
    Agree with you. Merging is the biggest cheat there could be. Just makes a joke of everything. Hell of story telling on the whole. It is the laziest and stupidest thing that could be done. I rather new 52 Kal stay dead. It undermines BOTH versions but in a way panders to the pre new 52 Fans because they get what they want in terms of the status quo they want while stealing from a character that many of them damned. It's truly ironic. He isn't good enough to be their Superman but they want his origin and some of the better events that happened to him. In time I could see Diana extend her hand to the new Superman because it is who she is. She would do this for anyone. Not just him. She's an open minded person but no way I would accept they would ever have the same relationship. That is bull. I would faster accept she become besties with Arthur.

If they do that, then what next will DC do? Backtrack with Kingdom Come and say it never happened and the earth it is on does not exist again because Superman according to Jurgens must be with Lois? That would be the level of the stupidity that Rebirth could stoop to if they disrespect the readers of the new 52 this way by merging.
    Last edited by hellacre; 09-13-2016 at 07:43 PM.