Page 925 of 929 FirstFirst ... 425825875915921922923924925926927928929 LastLast
Results 13,861 to 13,875 of 13927
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard200904 View Post
    Superman Year One is what actually has a release date, which as of now is November. I don’t know if Dark Knight 4 is happening, or if it has the JL nature like 2 or 3.
    Miller said he want to conclude the saga with a 4th chapter, so I think that Diana, Clark, Lara and Jonathan will be there for his final story.

https://www.newsarama.com/26831-fran...knight-iv.html

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Miller said he want to conclude the saga with a 4th chapter, so I think that Diana, Clark, Lara and Jonathan will be there for his final story.

Hmmmm... Maybe next year. I am curious about whether or not year one has easter eggs tying into the Dark Knight series though.

They're the exception to the rule, the majority of SM/WW pairs are good people. Injustice is probably the more damaging to increases that belief because of its wide exposure.

I'm sure that, sooner or later, Marvel will also bring Hyperion, Power Princess and the Squadron Supreme to live action. They're adapting almost all of their properties.

But for now, there're only in the works series based on Astro City and Jupiter's Legacy...

https://deadline.com/2018/03/astro-c...ca-1202339180/

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...-slate-1127578

Very doubtful, since 2015 DC/WB has begun to "dismantle" the pair, the only thing left is Injustice. Ugh.
    Oh great!! Astro City!! hell yeah! and also will not be directed by WB or DC which is even better considering what they have done with SMWW lately. has it been warned when it will debut? I hope it is not disappointing as Teen Titans.

As for Jupiter's Legacy, I'm not so sure ... I mean, the girl has a kind of eagle like Diana but the boy too. besides, her suit reminds me a lot of Lois when she was superwoman. Is there anything that indicates that she is Diana? I mean his origins or something? by the way is funny their son's name is Jason, I was thinking of creating a fanfic where his son would be called Jason (Wonderboy) by Diana's brother of course and thus differentiate him from the multiple Jons
    Last edited by JeisonWolf; 07-20-2018 at 09:31 AM.

that's good news and it has not taken too long I want to say Dark Knight 2 was in 2001-2002.
    I hope to see more of the superwonder family and even though I know it's a lot to ask I would love to see another book where they explore their adventures in this universe I mean there are so many possibilities and so many stories that could tell ...

Yup, she has a different Superman for every suit.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlZ6jMtgjM4/
    hahaha curious trend
    Last edited by JeisonWolf; 07-20-2018 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard200904 View Post
    Hmmmm... Maybe next year. I am curious about whether or not year one has easter eggs tying into the Dark Knight series though.
    Possible, I suppose YO is in the same universe as DK and ASBAB.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Oh great!! Astro City!! hell yeah! and also will not be directed by WB or DC which is even better considering what they have done with SMWW lately. has it been warned when it will debut? I hope it is not disappointing as Teen Titans.
    Next year I guess. Nothing confirmed yet.

As for Jupiter's Legacy, I'm not so sure ... I mean, the girl has a kind of eagle like Diana but the boy too.
    Their origins are different but the Jupiter's Legacy/Circle characters of the Utopian and Lady Liberty are meant to be expies for Superman and Wonder Woman as the author said the story would explore what it would be like to grow up as Wonder Woman and Superman's kids.

besides, her suit reminds me a lot of Lois when she was superwoman. Is there anything that indicates that she is Diana? I mean his origins or something?
    The Utopian has his own "Lois Lane" who divorced him.

by the way is funny their son's name is Jason, I was thinking of creating a fanfic where his son would be called Jason (Wonderboy) by Diana's brother of course and thus differentiate him from the multiple Jons
    Jason is the son of their daughter.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 07-20-2018 at 11:16 AM.

that's good news and it has not taken too long I want to say Dark Knight 2 was in 2001-2002.
    I hope to see more of the superwonder family and even though I know it's a lot to ask I would love to see another book where they explore their adventures in this universe I mean there are so many possibilities and so many stories that could tell ...
    I'd like a spin-off book just about the Super-Wonder Family.

hahaha curious trend :P
    Yup.

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Possible, I suppose YO is in the same universe as DK and ASBAB.
    Some people don't call it the Millerverse for nothing

Assuming that these alternate SMWW stuff got approved and is shown on TV, maybe even good reviews: would it have a negative impact on SMWW - especially on future plans to show them *hopefully* in media like TV shows or films?

"Osculate" by spray-paint artist Bedard...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlemKuXAQJI/

Wonder Woman and Superman by Brazilian illustrator Paula Zanotelli...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BldJjGjlhDF/

Quote Originally Posted by A Guy's Name View Post
    Assuming that these alternate SMWW stuff got approved and is shown on TV, maybe even good reviews: would it have a negative impact on SMWW - especially on future plans to show them *hopefully* in media like TV shows or films?
    I don't think so. Do you fear a Thanos/Darkseid type of situation?

Kinda. Is there a danger of producing a situation where an analogue that is put out first cheapens the original SMWW?

Sparring by Meejay...

Quote Originally Posted by A Guy's Name View Post
    Kinda. Is there a danger of producing a situation where an analogue that is put out first cheapens the original SMWW?
    I could see it happening with unashamed rip-offs like Hyperion, Power Princess or Glory but not with characters like Samaritan and Winged Victory who draw inspiration from the SM/WW archetype without copying their origins and other surface elements.