Page 103 of 929 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203603 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 13927

I really like Morrison's interpretation of Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Thank you for the insight. I appreciate it. I also had hoped to see more of Clark in his early years before he donned the high tech suit. I remember reading Action Comics #1 by Grant Morrison and thinking, "Where the hell has this been for the last 70 years?" That comic showed a young Clark, barely out of his 20s, still developing into Superman. And that whole story basically just got set aside. Plus, I remember in Batman/Superman #2 how he was definitely smitten when he saw Diana as an adult. So could you imagine how he would react if he saw Diana as a teenage girl?

That's another dynamic I want to explore. When two people meet as adults, it's very different when they meet as teenagers. Clark and Diana didn't know each other until they were well into adulthood and fairly established in terms of identity and background. But in this story, they're young. Diana is a teenager who hasn't left Paradise Island yet. She probably hasn't even seen a man her own age. Throw in teenage hormones and it makes for a pretty volatile mixture to say the least. It could also generate some major problems between Diana and her mother. Because honestly, when have renegade teenage emotions ever NOT caused conflict between parents and children. That's part of why I want to write this story. I just want to make sure I have enough material to tell a complete story.
    What you just described amounts to the approach the writers took for Clark and Diana in JL:War. Brash and impulsive and "crushing" hard for one another, without the rationale and relationship experience the adult versions have. A nice premise for a fic.
    There is a LOT of material there, but I suggest copious amounts of research into SM and WW's past history.
    Searching for Samus Aran. Still.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I really like Morrison's interpretation of Superman.
    Morrison is hit and miss for me. I know I am in the minority but I wasn't all that crazy for All-Star Superman. Parts of it are very good, but others (Lois >Superwoman, Atlas, Samson) were not.

Wonder Woman visiting Wendy's and making her and Supes go kissy kissy.

from http://instagram.com/vivawonderwoman
    Last edited by hellacre; 06-16-2014 at 06:00 PM.

Really needed something to put a bit of a smile on my face today. Very cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarek View Post
    Morrison is hit and miss for me. I know I am in the minority but I wasn't all that crazy for All-Star Superman. Parts of it are very good, but others (Lois >Superwoman, Atlas, Samson) were not.
    Superman himself is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Superman himself is good.
    Yes. But still, Morrison has his quirks. We also have to wait and see how his Earth One Wonder Woman fares.

I think his quirks could work with Wonder Woman in the same sort of way it works with Superman and the Fourth World given their fantastical nature. I think his out there concepts were much more controversial when it came to Batman because by nature he's such a more grounded character. But only time will tell.

Marcio Abreu doing a really sexy new 52 sm/ww sketch. I would love to see this inked and colored.

This is one of my favorites. So simple but so full of emotion.

I love this. Zombie sm/ww! Maybe I'm weird but it's sexy in its own macabre way.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Marcio Abreu doing a really sexy new 52 sm/ww sketch. I would love to see this inked and colored.
    Wow! Me too! Glad to see Marcio has some free time for sketches despite the world cup.
    I would like to see a scene like this once Doomed is over. Clark and Diana deserve a little R&R.

I love this. Zombie sm/ww! Maybe I'm weird but it's sexy in its own macabre way.

Bill Sienkiewicz! That's a fine piece. I must be weird as well 'cause I see a lot of passion there.
    (I'm not into necrophilia but zombie Diana sure has some lovely curves... lol)

If you are weird then you're in good company ... I reckon that's uber cool! Luv it!

This cool image was doing the rounds on Facebook earlier today ... thought I'd post it here ... pretty awesome!

This is one of my favorites. So simple but so full of emotion.
    Yep. Right you are, hellacre. Absolutely beautiful.