Page 106 of 929 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206606 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 13927
    BANNED

you know what, i'm just going to stick to this thread for now on. i can handle responding to detractors but it's come to the point where outside of a few users, the majority of these detractors are trolls purposely derailing any thread having to do with sm/ww to push their own agenda. maybe i'll comment on the review threads but frankly i'm not going to risk a ban feeding trolls anymore.

It's been a year or so and people still beating on the dead horse. What are your views in superman killing?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    It's been a year or so and people still beating on the dead horse. What are your views in superman killing?
    I'm fine with it so long as he has a good reason.

Like in Man Of Steel.

Quote Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
    you know what, i'm just going to stick to this thread for now on. i can handle responding to detractors but it's come to the point where outside of a few users, the majority of these detractors are trolls purposely derailing any thread having to do with sm/ww to push their own agenda. maybe i'll comment on the review threads but frankly i'm not going to risk a ban feeding trolls anymore.
    I know EXACTLY what you mean kid. Whenever I read posts from some of the usual suspects, it makes my skin crawl, so I always find safe haven in this thread. Haters gonna hate, but I always find comfort in reading the posts and hearing the SM/WW shippers in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
    Yeah, I stick here mostly and so do many others. The Doomed thread for example has been bogged down on one point again by the same person and it kills all desire for many people to want to discuss anything. Unfortunately we do get limited here nowadays. So watch what you discuss.

So Justice League Beyond panels. Evil Supes marrying Diana. Political marriage for peace.

The guys expressions are hilarious. I loled at Clark's in the background.

Good Clark not trusting her. Got to say Diana going on about her sacrifice. Eh. Please. She choose to leave her world/mission to run after a version of Batman. Not even the one she supposedly was chasing after. Seemed any version of the Batgod would do. Anyways older Bruce has more sense than them both. This is based off JL/U so that alone should explain a lot when it comes to the way SM and WW are written.

Last edited by hellacre; 06-22-2014 at 07:40 AM.

Evil Supes and Diana had a kid. Via a lab. Kidnapped by Brainiac as a baby and given over to Jax-ur in the PZ to raise the boy who was eventually rescued by good Superman. The boy is called Zod. He's seems a set up for a new Superboy with good and bad genes etc.

Clark and Diana patch up things and then Lord Supes attacks and little Zod comes to help his mom.

Last edited by hellacre; 06-22-2014 at 09:48 AM.

Diana showing her faith in Clark along with Lana. We need some more Diana/Lana interaction.

I'm putting up some sm/ww #9. Enough time has passed, I think. Diana continues to show faith in Clark.

Last edited by hellacre; 06-22-2014 at 07:36 AM.

That bitter sweet moment.