Page 3 of 929 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 13928
  1. #31
    Extraordinary Member hellacre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthonior View Post
    lol, no definitely not the only one and loved it when I saw it, also the one in the second season the episode "Alienated" the power couple is the Alpha team along with Wonder Girl and Superboy also a good scene almost at the end of that episode.

    Greg Weisman was very coy when asked by fans if they were together in this show and would not give a straight answer but for me this scene sort of sealed it that maybe they were a couple in YJ. The little looks and touches as seen in Agendas felt significant.

  2. #32
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Greg Weisman was very coy when asked by fans if they were together in this show and would not give a straight answer but for me this scene sort of sealed it that maybe they were a couple in YJ. The little looks and touches as seen in Agendas felt significant.
    another reason why this was the best dc cartoon after btas IMO.

  3. #33
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32

    Default

    I love this one. It prompted me to try to learn about steampunk!


    Hopefully one of you guys can correctly identify which variant cover this is.

  4. #34

  5. #35
    Senior Member Anthonior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Greg Weisman was very coy when asked by fans if they were together in this show and would not give a straight answer but for me this scene sort of sealed it that maybe they were a couple in YJ. The little looks and touches as seen in Agendas felt significant.
    It looked that way since the first episodes, when they recued superboy and the league arrived at cadmus they were there and Diana & Kal were together along with Martian manhunter, then agendas, alienated and the last episode of the second season so it could've been possible and since then working towards the reboot.

  6. #36
    Senior Member Anthonior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dianalela7 View Post
    I love this one. It prompted me to try to learn about steampunk!


    Hopefully one of you guys can correctly identify which variant cover this is.
    It's from Superman & Wonder Woman #5 variant cover.

  7. #37
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthonior View Post
    It looked that way since the first episodes, when they recued superboy and the league arrived at cadmus they were there and Diana & Kal were together along with Martian manhunter, then agendas, alienated and the last episode of the second season so it could've been possible and since then working towards the reboot.
    i know what my next fanfic will be lol

  8. #38
    Extraordinary Member hellacre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dianalela7 View Post
    I love this one. It prompted me to try to learn about steampunk!


    Hopefully one of you guys can correctly identify which variant cover this is.
    I love this one!

  9. #39
    Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,467

    Default

    I can't get enough of this relationship.

    Superman and Wonder Woman are my favorite characters ever, and I just think they're perfect for each other.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

    --Lord Alfred Tennyson--

  10. #40
    Fantastic Member Tra-EL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    I know you're trying to find out where I hang my cape. YOU WON'T.
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Some stunning images in here!


  11. #41
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tra-EL View Post
    Some stunning images in here!

    love this one

  12. #42
    Extraordinary Member hellacre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthonior View Post
    It looked that way since the first episodes, when they recued superboy and the league arrived at cadmus they were there and Diana & Kal were together along with Martian manhunter, then agendas, alienated and the last episode of the second season so it could've been possible and since then working towards the reboot.
    Yep.


    A definite Kingdom Come reference from Batman The Brave and the Bold.




    I wish someone would do a gif of this scene from Ruby Spears SM and WW vs the Sorceress of Time. Some bm/ww fans always post that one of Diana kissing Bats on the cheek for digging some dirt for her but this was done since the 80ties and Hippolyta and the Amazons were there too.

  13. #43
    Senior Member Anthonior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
    i know what my next fanfic will be lol
    wait, what? a'right a'right a'righ rewind...first of all...what's your username in that page? because I've been reading some really good fics and authors but I don't know or can't tell all of them from that page to this page hehe except for Hellacre wich...I'm being...well...patient hehe.

  14. #44
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    2560312-k3.jpg
    10 chars

  15. #45
    Extraordinary Member hellacre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthonior View Post
    wait, what? a'right a'right a'righ rewind...first of all...what's your username in that page? because I've been reading some really good fics and authors but I don't know or can't tell all of them from that page to this page hehe except for Hellacre wich...I'm being...well...patient hehe.
    I know....sorry... soon...soon.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •