Page 342 of 929 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342343344345346352392442842 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 13927
    Incredible Member

Well the solicit for the Superman Wonder Woman #27 looks nice and it is good to see them back to basics with there costumes. The one thing I have to say is that unfortunately the solicit doesn't contain that much information, I was hoping for more because I heard that Wonder Woman #50 will be affected because of it.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    I think the Marvel version is Captain America and Black Widow but even then it's not that BIG.
    True I didn't think of that. That was featured in a animated movie.

Last edited by Anthonior; 12-14-2015 at 07:38 PM.

No mention of relationship status in the solicit but considering usual solicit tropes in that arena this is a relief as opposed to a disappointment.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

No idea what stunt Yang will pull etc with his having the 2 Supes meet in #50 and his is the last title in this now dragging Truth, (given how he seems to love to undermine Diana) but heck I'm not buying that title any longer and will happily ignore it. SM/WW 27...yeah guess we have to be happy doom isn't spelt out again. lol.

What I will say gang...BUY the Superman/Wonder Woman Annual 2. We got a little tease and some tidbits from someone who got an early copy and I think many will be pleased with it.

I like the cover but definitely not Benes best work. I would like to see this title have at least 12 issues doing it's own thing with no crossovers and preferably a different writer.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthonior View Post
    I have to admit that cover is simple but lovely, never thought I would miss the old costumes so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    No mention of relationship status in the solicit but considering usual solicit tropes in that arena this is a relief as opposed to a disappointment.
    It's funny, the one time I want them to mention the relationship status is the one time they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    No idea what stunt Yang will pull etc with his having the 2 Supes meet in #50 and his is the last title in this now dragging Truth, (given how he seems to love to undermine Diana) but heck I'm not buying that title any longer and will happily ignore it. SM/WW 27...yeah guess we have to be happy doom isn't spelt out again. lol.
    To be honest I started to worry when I heard his name pop up due to what I remembered of the story on avatar the last airbender he did which was full of soap opera level story telling tropes, so while I am optimistic that what people are fearing won't happen, I wouldn't put it past him.

What I will say gang...BUY the Superman/Wonder Woman Annual 2. We got a little tease and some tidbits from someone who got an early copy and I think many will be pleased with it.
    Ah my oasis in sight in a year of drought of getting pretty much nothing except minor moments in the beginning of this awful event. It's felt so long since I can be pleased about a superman wonder woman book.

Not really caring for the other books just glad this crossover is over and Clark getting his powers back. Would like for SMWW to be able to get back to what it was with balance. Wonder Woman focus is definitely needed. Also yeah now definitely looking forward to the annual!

A1HTR5b--3L._SL1500_.jpg

This month's covers and titles have been so misleading.

91mrqC2-aFL._SL1500_.jpg

Love this cover and again really excited to read Perkin's take. Matthew Clark and Ken Lashley had some art teases that looked really good.

Really now? How?

I'm not willing to say yet that its anything intentionally biased on his part, but he keeps referencing Superman and Wonder Woman's relationship being over, be it once in an actual issue, and a couple times in interviews, and that's not the case yet in their own book. It just leads one to wonder...if it hasn't happened yet why is he saying it, and if it is happening and he already knows it, why is he spoiling it.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I'm not willing to say yet that its anything intentionally biased on his part, but he keeps referencing Superman and Wonder Woman's relationship being over, be it once in an actual issue, and a couple times in interviews, and that's not the case yet in their own book. It just leads one to wonder...if it hasn't happened yet why is he saying it, and if it is happening and he already knows it, why is he spoiling it.
    Yang is just "exaggerating" the current state of the relationship.
    I don't think their relationship will end because Clark feels betrayed 'cause Diana has tried to help him and his friends. It would be the dumbest reason in the world for a break-up.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 12-15-2015 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Yang is just "exaggerating" the current state of the relationship.
    I don't think their relationship will end because Clark feels betrayed 'cause Diana has tried to help him and his friends. It would be the dumbest reason in the world for a break-up.
    I believe you are right. From jump though, Yang hasn't exactly given WW respect whether it's completely ignoring or only bringing her up when it comes to this. Still confused with that life with Diana would be like mythbrawl thing. Clearly knows nothing really about WW. But anyway after complaints Tomasi answers with this...
    Check out @PeterJTomasi's Tweet: https://twitter.com/PeterJTomasi/sta...688163328?s=09

Here's hoping!