Page 410 of 929 FirstFirst ... 310360400406407408409410411412413414420460510910 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 13927

WW doesn't need this crap. They want love triangles then use someone from the SM cast. This SMWW book has changed into a full on SM book. It's good it is ending. They really mismananged it and worse Tomasi confirms SMWW via twitter won't be having their talk to even resolve the Truth arc. Nope...the elephant in the room just continues while he writes his SM event Superleague. They will just get on with it because they written as teammates. Diana is fine to be a team because she said so in some throw away panel. Clark is all making eyes at LL. Rebirth happens. Thankfully SMWW won't have to deal with SM editors anymore.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    WW doesn't need this crap. They want love triangles then use someone from the SM cast. This SMWW book has changed into a full on SM book. It's good it is ending. They really mismananged it and worse Tomasi confirms SMWW via twitter won't be having their talk to even resolve the Truth arc. Nope...the elephant in the room just continues while he writes his SM event Superleague. They will just get on with it because they written as teammates. Diana is fine to be a team because she said so in some throw away panel. Clark is all making eyes at LL. Rebirth happens. Thankfully SMWW won't have to deal with SM editors anymore.
    I hate that for Clark it's easier to reconcile with someone who completely ruined his life (even if with good intentions), and not with the woman who just saved his friends.

and then it starts again, our endless wait to our pairing being portrayed on elseworlds. at least the number of ff will go back to being writen regularlly, seeing as when the cannon books were launched they got to a really slow rating

hey could any of you guys write somethign with a D&D feeling? or warcraft (if so in horde please, ever since i played the strategy series ive got a big dislike on humans and the alliance)
    Last edited by Agniwolf; 03-10-2016 at 08:31 PM.

She really doesn't and neither do I. I think I'm donee, unless DC surprises me(Which I doubt they will, cause DC now stands for Dumbass Comics), I'm done with Superman and DC come summer.

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Clark is back to being an ungrateful #%^&#$%. Sorry, but I honestly despise him right now, they wrote him off as a #^*#^ so I don't need to care about him.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard200904 View Post
    Clark is back to being an ungrateful #%^&#$%. Sorry, but I honestly despise him right now.
    The only saving grace is Action Comics. He actually acts like Superman there.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    The only saving grace is Action Comics. He actually acts like Superman there.
    True, but with rebirth and the universe possibly getting screwed up, I am taking a break off the whole thing.

I've had the exact same thoughts that Yang might pull that stunt that Sacred Knight alludes to, which is why I've been doom and gloom since the annual and dreading reading SM #50. I can see myself laughing at that fateful scene followed by a chuckle, a couple curses, and "a good-bye DC" (again!) rant for good measure.
    The writing is all over the place. On SM/WW things are not any better. Every time I open the book I keep wondering who has the idiot ball on that particular issue. During Circe it was Wonder Woman, during Truth it is Superman. When done right, drama and conflict work because different characters exchange ideas and opinions, and by doing so, the audience/readers are able to gain insight into what makes them tick. It is good for character development and brings about growth. But when conflict arises out of simple author invention and as a plot-device, things break apart: characters behave in oc ways, you get circular logic situations, and you are left with dialogues in the vein of:
    "You lied to me!"
    "I did not"
    "Yes you did"
    "How did I?"
    "Shut up!"

Which is why that trope is used so often by writers who have a poor handle on the story and the world they are making. Very poor writing, which sadly is the case here. And like hellacre, I rather see this book dead that keep reading Superman and Wonder Woman being defaced on a monthly basis. If things continue like they are, no Super League or Rebirth will change that fact. In fact, prepare yourselves for "working with my ex" rivalry antics in the coming books... Drama! (rolls eyes)
    Last edited by Xarek; 03-10-2016 at 08:47 PM.
    Searching for Samus Aran. Still.

True, but with rebirth and the universe possibly getting screwed up, I am taking a break off the whole thing.
    Yeah, I'm thinking I'm done with this. DC has no direction for the character. They don't care...so why should we?

I think I will lay the blame at Editorial for the triangle crap and the unfortunate making WW seem the obstacle to smll in the Superman title mainly...which is unfortuante to do while they in a relationship...and end of the day Rebirth is a DC higher up madated thing. So there is only so much blame to lay at Tomasi's feet. He has to write what they want and SuperLeague is leading into that. We really have no clue what the hell DC want. Everything is up in the air.

DC = Dumbass Comics. Sorry...but it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarek View Post
    I've had the exact same thoughts that Yang might pull that stunt that Sacred Knight alludes to, which is why I've been doom and gloom since the annual and dreading reading SM #50. I can see myself laughing at that fateful scene followed by a chuckle, a couple curses, and "a good-bye DC" (again!) rant for good measure.
    The writing is all over the place. On SM/WW things are not any better. Every time I open the book I keep wondering who has the idiot ball on that particular issue. During Circe it was Wonder Woman, during Truth it is Superman. When done right, drama and conflict work because different characters exchange ideas and opinions, and by doing so, the audience/readers are able to gain insight into what makes them tick. It is good for character development and brings about growth. But when conflict arises out of simple author invention and as a plot-device, things break apart: characters behave in oc ways, you get circular logic situations, and you are left with dialogues in the vein of:
    "You lied to me!"
    "I did not"
    "Yes you did"
    "How did I?"
    "Shut up!"

Which is why that trope is used so often by writers who have a poor handle on the story and the world they are making. Very poor writing, which sadly is the case here. And like hellacre, I rather see this book dead that keep reading Superman and Wonder Woman being defaced on a monthly basis. If things continue like they are, no Super League or Rebirth will change that fact. In fact, prepare yourselves for "working with my ex" rivalry antics in the coming books... Drama! (rolls eyes)
    well i said i will read superleague to see how only one writer hadles all the books, but i agree with you. after the mini im out, i will stick only to AA acause it is a elseworlds and that is it, my comic book list will be reduced to that and transformers mtmte, i can always collect manga which is a better investment

Could use anime/manga, at least that stuff lightens my heart a bit. That or Elseworlds, because the stupidity of that can make me laugh at times.

Could use anime/manga, at least that stuff lightens my heart a bit. That or Elseworlds, because the stupidity of that can make me laugh at times.
    Or just re-read Superman/Wonder Woman Vol1. Perfect beginning, middle and end. A good plot with a emerging love story behind it. And most importantly, FUN to read!!
    Searching for Samus Aran. Still.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarek View Post
    Or just re-read Superman/Wonder Woman Vol1. Perfect beginning, middle and end. A good plot with a emerging love story behind it. And most importantly, FUN to read!!
    everytime i remember vol1 i just get sad, it was so perfect and they could not see this and struggle to keep soule, smww promisse ended the day he got out of dc