Page 52 of 929 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152552 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ4JW View Post
    Is that Clark in the corner panel?
    I think so considering doomsday on the right bottom corner maybe fighting with the infection.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthonior View Post
    I think so considering doomsday on the right bottom corner maybe fighting with the infection.
    Yeah at first a thought it was a inside mind fight between the two but then I saw the destroyed trees in the background.

BANNED

It's a good day to be a Superman & Wonder Woman fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    It's a good day to be a Superman & Wonder Woman fan!
    I know, right?
    Happy SMWW day!
    "If I wanted smooth,I'd be with Hal Jordan."

All we need now is Diana meeting Krypto. Hope it happens since we did see him comforting Clark after battle.

ONE: We need more Krypto; every time I see Krypto I feel like he brings out Clark's humanity. Nothing like a man and his dog to get all emotional...And yeah, we need a formal introduction of Diana to Krypto ASAP.

TWO: Do we really need to get Batman in all three titles? I mean, why does he always have to steal the show? Damn, Bruce!

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoeus View Post
    ONE: We need more Krypto; every time I see Krypto I feel like he brings out Clark's humanity. Nothing like a man and his dog to get all emotional...And yeah, we need a formal introduction of Diana to Krypto ASAP.

TWO: Do we really need to get Batman in all three titles? I mean, why does he always have to steel the show?
    I don't think he stole the show, he is the scientic angle of the story by running test on Kal's blood and the spores as well as some detective work but nothing more than that, HIM saving the day that would be stealing the show but he didn't do anything like that in any of the issues the way I see it.

I prefer the main DC characters, the trinity at work, the JLA and the Power Couple in the story than the old JSA or JLA less powerful members from the DOS during the old fight story (I don't remember what group they were part of)

I agree we need to see more Krypto and a formal introduction of Diana and Krypto would be really cool. I think Krypto would like to get spoiled by Diana. I did liked those panels when Krypto appeared and sit next to Kal resting.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

SMWW 8 was excellent. And not to get into spoiling too soon, but Clark, as infected as he was, made excellent points about Diana. Like I assumed, part of the infection is the stripping of Clark's inhibitions. That stuff he said to Diana about their relationship didn't come from nowhere, particularly about his confession of love and her lack of an adequate response. IMO, Clark finally told her what had been on his chest for awhile. The infection just gave him the push to put it all out there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    SMWW 8 was excellent. And not to get into spoiling too soon, but Clark, as infected as he was, made excellent points about Diana. Like I assumed, part of the infection is the stripping of Clark's inhibitions. That stuff he said to Diana about their relationship didn't come from nowhere, particularly about his confession of love and her lack of an adequate response. IMO, Clark finally told her what had been on his chest for awhile. The infection just gave him the push to put it all out there.
    how the relationship moves on from this is what i really want to see. clearly diana had been thinking about opening up in the previous issue, now she can finally evolve and verbalise how she feels about clark

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
    how the relationship moves on from this is what i really want to see. clearly diana had been thinking about opening up in the previous issue, now she can finally evolve and verbalise how she feels about clark
    Agree. Considering it's been months since the nuclear explosion and Clark's declaration to Diana, her lack of a verbal reciprocity has to sting. And Soule did a good job having Clark bring up an issue evident in the WW title. In her title, he has been noticeably absent.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Agree. Considering it's been months since the nuclear explosion and Clark's declaration to Diana, her lack of a verbal reciprocity has to sting. And Soule did a good job having Clark bring up an issue evident in the WW title. In her title, he has been noticeably absent.
    thanks to azz's secluded storyline. as much as i love him writing WW, i wish he didn't keep her cornered

It really was nice to get 3 issues of Kal and Diana!! I hope that the rest of the story arc has Diana front and center with Kal because I can't get enough! What's the etiquette about future solicitations? Are we allowed to bring them up or are they considered spoilers?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by YoureStrongIKnow View Post
    It really was nice to get 3 issues of Kal and Diana!! I hope that the rest of the story arc has Diana front and center with Kal because I can't get enough! What's the etiquette about future solicitations? Are we allowed to bring them up or are they considered spoilers?
    the issue already came out so yeah. i too am lovin the fact that smww is front and center. props to dc for changing it up

BANNED

here's my thoughts on #8

lot's of good things like the lois and diana scene but the star of the show was clark's rant while being drunk off the the doomsday juice. somewhere brian azzerello is thinking "damn soule just dogged me with my own character". he voiced several complaints that stem from WW being so closed off in her solo as well as not shying away from the one character flaw Diana has suffered from for too long. i feel like soule is building up to a big breakthrough for diana, leading up to a confession of her own.

Quote Originally Posted by YoureStrongIKnow View Post
    Well, first there is Superman #31 in two weeks.
    Then in June:
    Action Comics #32 - June 4th
    Superman/Wonder Woman #9 - June 11th

Somehow I guess SMWW will be a big part of it since the conclusion take place in Superman/Wonder Woman Comics.