Page 646 of 929 FirstFirst ... 146546596636642643644645646647648649650656696746 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 13927

Gang, don't let anyone tell you who to ship, how and when etc. If we SMWW shippers thought this was pointless we'd never have started anything...recollect we started long BEFORE the new 52. We have many fans around. No thanks really to DC/WB who barely give us much...it's more down to our passion. Don't lose it. Don't let others discourage you. DC can do what the hell they like...we still here doing our thing. We still have DK3 which is prob right now the only genuine SMWW dynamic ( JLA by Hitch as well but it's tying up ) given the shallow nature of Rebirth SMWW "friendship". Keep positive for each other.

Dc won't give stuff to smww fans...they go get it themselves...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Don't believe everything you hear, especially from someone who has already reported in the wrong way information accessible to everybody just to support his theories.

It's like giving credit to the hyperbole of some posters who claim that the new52 was a commercial failure and no one is really interested in SM/WW.
    I'd love it if the info was incorrect. I don't go to cons so I couldn't possibly say whether or not the info is correct I just like to take folk her for their word unless I have definitive reason to doubt. That said, even if it is wrong one could certainly believe it in just the way the published material is treating the era.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I'd love it if the info was incorrect. I don't go to cons so I couldn't possibly say whether or not the info is correct I just like to take folk her for their word unless I have definitive reason to doubt. That said, even if it is wrong one could certainly believe it in just the way the published material is treating the era.
    I'm familiar with his post and he reported public interviews the wrong way to support his ideas. He thinks that NuSuperman is fake and that everything is in support of his theory.
    He probably talked just to Dan J. thinking that he represent the whole DC Comics.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 09-03-2016 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Fans still not over this.

That's sad. Really really sad.

When another Superman came to a prime earth...and done far better.
    I see what you did there.

Gang, don't let anyone tell you who to ship, how and when etc. If we SMWW shippers thought this was pointless we'd never have started anything...recollect we started long BEFORE the new 52. We have many fans around. No thanks really to DC/WB who barely give us much...it's more down to our passion. Don't lose it. Don't let others discourage you. DC can do what the hell they like...we still here doing our thing. We still have DK3 which is prob right now the only genuine SMWW dynamic ( JLA by Hitch as well but it's tying up ) given the shallow nature of Rebirth SMWW "friendship". Keep positive for each other.
    Amen to that.

Dc won't give stuff to smww fans...they go get it themselves...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ManSinha View Post
    People have tweeted Tomasi - anyone ever tweet Diane Nelson to request that SM/WW be put back?
    A couple of random tweets are useless. Fans have to be "loud enough and organized enough" to change things. Read here: http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/01/...veconstantine/

A couple of random tweets are useless. Fans have to be "loud enough and organized enough" to change things. Read here: http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/01/...veconstantine/
    Yep.

Irony is these books they gave because of loud and organized campaigns often could never even have the equivalent sales to SMWW which they cancelled. Even the LL one shot and Clois book never did high numbers and they were as a result I believe of fans asking for them. They had to kill new 52 SM for Superdad to take the books. So given we have a good track record of selling and staying above cancellation numbers etc we just need to be more proactive and loud. lol. In fact we deserve a book. There are many books falling below 20 k and DC still keep them. SMWW never fell that low. Always did good digitally too. So I say fans should let DC know how they feel and keep voting with your wallets as well. I am 100% positive when all this hype dies down...and all the concessions they giving retailers for Rebirth DC will have to scramble for another gimmick. They will start crossovers too to try to keep sales up. There will come a time trying to suffocate the freedom of the comics for movie/tv synergy will bite DC in the behind.
    Last edited by hellacre; 09-03-2016 at 09:16 PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    It wouldnt' do any good. All indications are that virtually everyone involved with DC hated the New 52 Superman and pretty much anything having to do with it. Basically the fans who constantly annoy me with their talk of "the REAL Superman"? That's actually DC's mindset too. Someone would have to come in and decide to retcon elements of THIS Superman all over again and eliminate the marriage for a second time and the kid for it to ever even be the most remote possibility in canon ever again.

I do not know the truth but.. Or DC is idiot(today I love this character, tomorrow I hate the character) or DC tell their anti-N52 fans what they want to hear, ignoring the fans of these 5 years opinion:

-N52 Superman fails because he was not with Lois..
    -We did see this as hope before it was cool..

Then they want us to trust them .. when they are able to bring down any of his characters.

The REAL SUPERMAN... a stupid thing.. even that character was replaced for your Post-crisis Superman in 1986, he is not the true superman...

Is not enough change everything? insult your creations? The day they fail, I do not feel pity for them... Most of these people either feel pity for me.. and they feel very proud even for insult these last 5 years.. This Family Fail? That will be KARMA..
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-04-2016 at 05:45 AM.

BANNED

Don't believe everything you hear, especially from someone who has already reported in the wrong way information accessible to everybody just to support his theories.

It's like giving credit to the hyperbole of some posters who claim that the new52 was a commercial failure and no one is really interested in SM/WW.
    I'm familiar with his post and he reported public interviews the wrong way to support his ideas. He thinks that NuSuperman is fake and that everything is in support of his theory.
    He probably talked just to Dan J. thinking that he represent the whole DC Comics.
    I was going to quote those posts in the "Do you think the plan is to bring back New52 Superman" thread yesterday, but then I caught your posts here. I was like Sacred, I see no reason not to believe them. Unless we had someone else who went to the -Con and had other opinions. My hope is like Adrikito's, some writers were telling the fans what they want to hear.

*removed as I was making too much judgement of a fellow poster.

I found this yesterday. Someone who bought the book could have posted it. It takes away a little bit of the sting of Diana not caring that much for plaid shirt Clark. A little bit. Not really. I dunno. She immediately decided it wasn't the Clark she knew (was it much to hope for a 'My Clark'?). She didn't think he could have lost his memories. Okay, okay, she was very busy at that moment. Still...

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums...estro-1818468/

Also, when I see this scene I'm reminded that I really can't stand the level of writing for Superman. This kind of Super-stupidity got old 30 years ago. When I read other characters and then I come back to Superman stories I feel like I'm having an aneurysm, most writers write him so dumb.

This kind of scene makes me waver in my wish for 52 Supes to come back. He had a 'good' death. He died protecting the world, surrounded by most of his closest friends and in the arms of the woman he loved.
    Last edited by dumbduck; 09-04-2016 at 02:06 PM.

BANNED

I'm kidding of course. 52 Diana didn't need to be elevated. 52 Clark only needed to rise up from the deconstruction of Truth. We expected it, we waited for it, they killed him. BRING THEM BACK!

http://yogipal117.deviantart.com/art...oman-627325540

http://herroaya.deviantart.com/art/Superman-621259670

Quote Originally Posted by dumbduck View Post
    I was going to quote those posts in the "Do you think the plan is to bring back New52 Superman" thread yesterday, but then I caught your posts here. I was like Sacred, I see no reason not to believe them. Unless we had someone else who went to the -Con and had other opinions. My hope is like Adrikito's, some writers were telling the fans what they want to hear.

Also, when I see this scene I'm reminded that I really can't stand the level of writing for Superman. This kind of Super-stupidity got old 30 years ago. When I read other characters and then I come back to Superman stories I feel like I'm having an aneurysm, most writers write him so dumb.
    Speaking of stupidity, did you see Superdad in Aquaman #6?

This kind of scene makes me waver in my wish for 52 Supes to come back. He had a 'good' death. He died protecting the world, surrounded by most of his closest friends and in the arms of the woman he loved.
    #bringbacknew52superman
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 09-04-2016 at 07:04 PM.

BANNED

I've edited my post as I realised I was making too much judgement of a fellow poster.

Speaking of stupidity, did you see Superdad in Aquaman #6?
    I've seen 2 scans of fight scenes without lettering, Arthur and Mera kicking his ass. I was delighted to be honest. If they acuse him of not being their friend Superman and standing on the sidelines for 10 years it'll be even better.

52 Supes would have defended them, got between them and the army. Superdad probably got there all sanctimonious. Has the book already been published?

Arthur and Mera are getting married. Something is right in this comic book world.

edit: Found it. Arthur is calling him Clark. No question of his identity. Rebirth is in full swing Superdad is acting like a government lapdog.

http://www.newsarama.com/30882-super...finale.html#s1

#bringbacknew52superman
    Thumbs up!
    Last edited by dumbduck; 09-04-2016 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbduck View Post
    I've edited my post as I realised I was making too much judgement of a fellow poster.
    I've removed your quote from my post.

I've seem 2 scans of fight scenes without lettering, Arthur and Mera kicking his ass. I was delighted to be honest. If they acuse him of not being their friend Superman and standing on the sidelines for 10 years it'll be even better.

52 Supes would have defended them, got between them and the army. Superdad probably got there all sanctimonious. Has the book already been published?
    Arthur and Mera kicking his ass because he's a "government stooge". See the preview: http://buzzcomics.net/showthread.php?t=67463
    Another reason to bring NuSuperman back.