Page 746 of 929 FirstFirst ... 246646696736742743744745746747748749750756796846 ... LastLast
Results 11,176 to 11,190 of 13927

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I don't know your criteria for your list, but it's one of the best SM/WW interactions I've read in recent years.
    Thanks for the panels. Added then.
    Searching for Samus Aran. Still.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Ha! It should! Really loving the posters and promo vids. They also had a nice launch party a few weeks ago. With all that yeah it better smell good!
    It just misses that Gadot and Cavill make a spot for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarek View Post
    Thanks for the panels. Added then.
    I knew that these panels would convince you. This comic below should also be added for historical reasons...

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Well, the first SM/WW "tease" is in Sensation Comics #33 (1944) by Marston & Peter: Diana undercover dance with a man dressed as Superman calling it "appropriate".

Incredible Member suemorphplus209's Avatar
    Someplace where there's many, many, trees...

Quote Originally Posted by dumbduck View Post
    People, when I say reverse, it's to try to convince DC to allow 52 Clark and Diana to be their own characters. I personally don't even need a book, just to know that they are out there together in the multiverse. With everything that's coming, I can't believe DC couldn't let us keep them, something to hang on to, something to call our own.

I don't know what's going to happen in JLAction, but if they end Clark and Diana there we'll be the only ones without a 'real' representation of our 'ship.

Some of you said that maybe in the future DC will revist Diana and Clark again, or maybe a 'verse with someone 'like' 52 Clark and 'like' 52 Diana. Why? Why, when these characters resonated so much with us? Why delete them from existance and start from scratch when we loved these characters for 5 years?

That's all I'm saying. I don't need main continuity or even a book, just to know that they were/are real.

EDIT: No idea what's going to happen in direct to home videos. James Tucker gave us some hope, but a good course of action would be to ask him and other people involved to at least allow their version of Clark and Diana to have a better send off, together, if the worst comes to pass.
    The animated videos? Those are Justice League, and they can easily take care of that by focusing more on the other JLA Characters. Keep in mind these are 80 minute movies all about two themes: Batman and Justice League, and not individual characters. If it ends, then it will be the least convoluted way possible in the DCAMU.
    Currently Following: Batman, Detective Comics, Dark Knight 3, Flash, Amazing Spider-Man, Multiversity, Spider-Man, X-Men

BRING BACK THE OLD WOLVERINE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    so if it turns out superman and wonder woman did date before he finally settled down with lois, would you guys be ok with that?
    Depends...that means rewrites for everything and most importantly Superman/Wonder Woman annual 2, issue 25-31, including Final Days as it didn't happened and so on and so forth. Also, why even bring up Superman red wanting to marry Diana and new 52 Diana wanting kids with Superman Red if it was all some illusion or not happening? Why do this at all if Diana has been debooted or rebooted again, Superman has been debooted so...might as well just say new52 was an elseworld because there's no way to say they dated in this timeline of 10 years.

Depends...that means rewrites for everything and most importantly Superman/Wonder Woman annual 2, issue 25-31, including Final Days as it didn't happened and so on and so forth. Also, why even bring up Superman red wanting to marry Diana and new 52 Diana wanting kids with Superman Red if it was all some illusion or not happening? Why do this at all if Diana has been debooted or rebooted again, Superman has been debooted so...might as well just say new52 was an elseworld because there's no way to say they dated in this timeline of 10 years.
    I think that it was a case of one part of D.C. not knowing what the other had in store and/or the belief that it wouldn't make any ripple to erase retroactively the SM/WW books. So, mainly poor management of WW and SM brand and the relation between the teams supervising them.

Okay, folks, lots of edits and deletions today.

1. Please remember that this is an appreciation thread, so what you post should be appreciative.

2. Don't tell other people who don't agree with you that they would have to be insane or that they are haters. Everyone has their own opinion, and no one, either as individuals or as a group, should be called names for not liking what you like.

3. Appreciate this 'ship, but don't slam others - folks love Clark and Diana together while others enjoy Clark and Lois or Diana and Steve. Don't slam the other ships (or those who ship them) to get your point across.
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

Apparently I wasn't clear enough, so let's put an end to this now.

1. Appreciate or go elsewhere.

2. Do NOT quote or reference a deleted message. It's deleted for a reason.

3. Do NOT slam other relationships or people who support other relationships.

This is the last public warning. Bans will follow.
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

What songs would be good for SMWW AMVs? (Do people still do AMVs?)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by A Guy's Name View Post
    What songs would be good for SMWW AMVs? (Do people still do AMVs?)
    Well, I'm still working on the 'Shelter form the storm' pic set. But it's a sad as hell song that unfortunaltely fits their New52 story way too perfectly.

A somewhat happier song that I was planing to use in 2015s valentine's day (june 12 in my country) was Milton Nascimento's 'Paula e Bebeto'. To celebrate not only Diana and Clark, but every kind of love in the DC universe. Went the legend back in the 80s that the real title was Paulo and Bebeto, but the military government in the 70s censored it. With the internet I learned the real story behind it. It's about a couple that he knew and who later parted ways. But the song is still beautiful. It was meant to celebrate many pairings back then, unfortunately it also fits Clark and Diana's story all too well today.

Oh, life, life, what a playful kind of love, for truth
    They loved each other any kind of way, for truth

Any kind of love is worth it
    Any kind of love is worth loving

Pity, what a pity, what a beautfiful thing, say it
    What is the word that has never been spoken?, say it

Any kind of love is worth that one
    Any kind of love is worth loving
    Any kind of love is worth it
    Any kind of love will be worth

They went through other themes, many
    But in my corner they'll always be together, much

Any kind of way I sing this song
    Any kind is worth me singing

They love each other any kind of way, for truth
    They love each other for the whole life, for truth

Any kind of love is worth the song
    Any kind of love is worth me singing

Pity, what a pity, what a beautiful thing, say it
    What is the word that has never been spoken?, say it

Any kind of love is worth the song
    Any kind of love is worth me singing

BANNED

Best artists for Clark and Diana? Maybe top 3, top 5, top 10.

1st, Tony Daniel. Have to give 1st place to the guy who held the line.

2nd, Jack Herbert. I don't know if he can keep a monthly schedule, but heck if he didn't give us the best looking Clark and Diana when he worked on the SMWW title.

3rd: Personal pipe dream of Chiang and Kuder working together, as they are the definitive artists for Diana and Clark in the new 52.

4th: Jim Lee.
    5th: Ivan Reis.
    Last edited by dumbduck; 03-21-2017 at 04:49 PM.

Exactly. I agree Rebirth Superman is not my new 52 Superman nor is Rebirth Diana the one I liked. Those happy for the retcon,whatever floats your boat, but as I said I have no horse in Rebirth. I am not invested in any of these characters lives etc because they are not the same characters. Jurgens and Rucka and Tomasi can try to claim them but they can't. Azzarello, Soule, Pak's characters as far as I am concerned belong to another timeline and both are dead. I have the books and stories and they contradict everything Rebirth has done. I will stick to that History. I will stick to a Diana who loved her Clark and appreciated him and vice versa. Not the one written by Rucka who threw him under the bus. Maybe the Rebirth Superman was a bore and easy dunno... but I have no interest in their past or whatever they supposedly had.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbduck View Post
    Best artists for Clark and Diana? Maybe top 3, top 5, top 10.

1st, Tony Daniel. Have to give 1st place to the guy who held the line.

2nd, Jack Herbert. I don't know if he can keep a monthly schedule, but heck if he didn't give us the best looking Clark and Diana when he worked on the SMWW title.

3rd: Personal pipe dream of Chiang and Kuder working together, as they are the definitive artists for Diana and Clark in the new 52.

4th: Jim Lee.
    5th: Ivan Reis.
    Good Stuff here. Don't forget Rocafort. I dug his Clark. I loved this cover.

Of all the ClarkxDiana covers we got in the new 52 and there were many which are your top 5? It could include JL covers too.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    OMG!!! I want! Where do I get them?!