Page 810 of 929 FirstFirst ... 310710760800806807808809810811812813814820860910 ... LastLast
Results 12,136 to 12,150 of 13927

Speculation is nice and all but the reality is, don't expect much on this, people. You might be disappointed. Nothing to get excited about sm/ww wise. Time to move on. Discuss this further on another thread if you fancy.
    Searching for Samus Aran. Still.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    I love Distant Fires. During preflashpoint smww was the default pairing. Anyone thinking this is a first does not know comics or very new. In the end canon stays canon. But the fun of AU is you can play with other scenarios.
    Agreed. I think DC needs to invest more in these AU/EU stories as it has done so in the past. More avenues to explore without the need to follow a strict "era" agenda. Distant Fires has always been a guilty pleasure of mine (VERY difficult to find nowadays, unfortunately). I like shakespearean stories about love, legacy and tragedy in equal measure and I find that Distant Fires is very underrated in this regard. A good story that happens to have a great sm/ww motif in it. Much like Red Son.
    Searching for Samus Aran. Still.

And you're so interested because you appreciating here I gather? You like the look of the kid etc?
    Appearance is deceptive. Because of the cape it is wrong to draw conclusions. Comic will release, when can be happy or angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Comic will be released and we will learn the truth. Now happy or angry there is no sense

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Looks like Hitch is going there...

https://www.newsarama.com/35720-just...legacy.html#s3
    Very intriguing, but I'm not going to assume (or hope for) too much. Rebirth has gone to such great lengths to utterly undo everything about the Superman/Wonder Woman romance. Throwing a future kid of Superman/Wonder Woman into the mix would really mess things up. Then again, maybe that's exactly the point.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

It really wouldn't be that odd. Its been done before. Clark and Lois were happily married when they introduced Hyperman. While not of the main continuity he interacted with it. Similar situation here if they do go the route of this Wonder Boy being the son of Clark and Diana. So its not like its without precedence for DC to do this. Hell, there's more precedence in them allowing it done this way than actually doing it in present day like in the New 52.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

It is crazy!!
    Two months ago, I was frustrated by what they had done to my kal and diana new 52, so I started to create a new story following the new 52 and thought about what would be the son of Kal and Diana ...
    And finally I believe in my crazy head to wonderboy
    Began to design his appearance, armor and history ...
    So I was starting to draw and... whala!! I discover this new wonderboy!!
    I can only say that, after discovering it, I was very excited ... but yes, I can not make many illusions ... rebirth, has destroyed kal and diana in a super grotesque way ... but the hopes are the last thing that is lost, Therefore I want to think that, yes, it is his son but not the son of superman and wonder woman rebirth if not his son of the new 52 !!
    I must say that I am new to this shiping and I am very happy to find people who love both superwonder like me, because every time I see a superwonder video on youtube, I only see people who hate them !?
    And yes, sorry for my English is not my mother tongue, therefore, sorry for all my spelling and grammatical errors.
    Last edited by JeisonWolf; 07-29-2017 at 01:03 PM.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    It really wouldn't be that odd. Its been done before. Clark and Lois were happily married when they introduced Hyperman. While not of the main continuity he interacted with it. Similar situation here if they do go the route of this Wonder Boy being the son of Clark and Diana. So its not like its without precedence for DC to do this. Hell, there's more precedence in them allowing it done this way than actually doing it in present day like in the New 52.
    Yeah, it's not odd for SM and WW having a child but it's odd for these particular versions of the characters, the Rebirth ones.

Post Crisis SM and WW had unresolved feelings for each other and wondered what could have happened between them, and the people who lived in the DCU perceived them as a couple. Even Jimmy thought they were married (see the panel below).
    With all the will they won't they between them and the teases, it was natural to show them get serious in hypothetical futures and have children.
    The Rebirth versions don't have this kind of history. The "oddity" comes from that.

jimmy.jpg
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 07-29-2017 at 02:39 PM.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    It is crazy!!
    Two months ago, I was frustrated by what they had done to my kal and diana new 52, so I started to create a new story following the new 52 and thought about what would be the son of Kal and Diana ...
    And finally I believe in my crazy head to wonderboy
    Began to design his appearance, armor and history ...
    So I was starting to draw and... whala!! I discover this new wonderboy!!
    I can only say that, after discovering it, I was very excited ... but yes, I can not make many illusions ... rebirth, has destroyed kal and diana in a super grotesque way ... but the hopes are the last thing that is lost, Therefore I want to think that, yes, it is his son but not the son of superman and wonder woman rebirth if not his son of the new 52 !!
    I must say that I am new to this shiping and I am very happy to find people who love both superwonder like me, because every time I see a superwonder video on youtube, I only see people who hate them !?
    And yes, sorry for my English is not my mother tongue, therefore, sorry for all my spelling and grammatical errors.
    Welcome to the forum.

An advice... ignore the youtube comments, that place is full of angry teenagers. And I stop here before I go off-topic.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 07-29-2017 at 03:00 PM.

Welcome to the forum.

An advice... ignore the youtube comments, that place is full of angry teenagers. And I stop here before I go off-topic.
    and that's putting it mildly

I finally finished the design of wonder boy
    Yes, I know, it is not perfect but more or less is what I had imagined
    Wonderboy.jpg
    Last edited by JeisonWolf; 07-30-2017 at 07:32 AM.

BANNED

The preview on Comicosity has the JL children's names listed in the urls of the characters sketches.

Wonder Boy's name is "Hunter Price". Could it be a typo? Price-Prince?

https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...ice_league_26/
    Well, I was afraid of this. With absolutely no anger or sadness at Hitch, he's got a lot of credit in my book for respecting and giving us a little bit of happiness. He's telling his stories now. Still it gives the feeling of 'piling up' on us. A bit unnecessary to have the kid in Diana and Kal's gear, build up our expectations, and then give in to fans of other pairings.

At least he could be adopted and tutored by them both in a future where they are together, that's still in the cards, I think.

Here he is.

Diana's child for sure. It's really the cape that decides re Clark. There is a hint of yellow S at the back...unless there is some twist. I mean it could be clone. But even so, it points to a kid that has ties to Diana and Clark. He's quite brawny.
    In this sketch, the tiara he uses as an armband is unequivocally New52 Diana's. Maybe he could be Di and Kal's child from a separated N52 timeline that solidified into it's own universe.

The sword, does it look more like N52 Diana's? The bracelets are also New52's instead of Rucka/Sharp/Scott's ones.

Even the reinforced shirt he is wearing reminds me more of N52 Di.
    Last edited by dumbduck; 07-30-2017 at 09:08 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    I finally finished the design of wonder boy
    Yes, I know, it is not perfect but more or less is what I had imagined
    Wonderboy.jpg
    Great concept. I like that he has more of Diana's side in his uniform, only fair after so many SUPERwonder boys and girls. I have a preference for them having a daughter, but a Wonderboy would also have been cool.

edit: And welcome to the forum. :^)
    Last edited by dumbduck; 07-30-2017 at 09:35 AM.

With that name I'm thinking either

1. He's Superman and Wonder Woman's biological child but for reasons he is adopted and raised by someone else named Price.
    2. He's Diana and Superman's biological son but for reasons they have new secret identities and their last name is Price.
    3. He's neither Diana nor Clark's son, rather his connection to them is totally different.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    With that name I'm thinking either

1. He's Superman and Wonder Woman's biological child but for reasons he is adopted and raised by someone else named Price.
    2. He's Diana and Superman's biological son but for reasons they have new secret identities and their last name is Price.
    3. He's neither Diana nor Clark's son, rather his connection to them is totally different.
    I'm pretty sure the omission of the N in the name is unintentional. It's definitely supposed to be Prince, meaning Diana doesn't take Clark's last name even if it is their kid..so maybe he was born out of wedlock...

...or Clark took HER name Mike Kenneles style