Page 852 of 929 FirstFirst ... 352752802842848849850851852853854855856862902 ... LastLast
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 13927

can you see it? Cuz i can!!! And i don't mean the super beard!!!! Wow!!! Does wb need their eyes examined???!!!!

EDIT...Bat looks like he wants to go home and Aquaman is shipping. hehehe.
    Last edited by hellacre; 12-20-2017 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I like "giant" WW and tall women too. Btw, they have become very close in height ever since they were paired. See the New 52 and the animated universe...

Diana has been shorter for decades and grew taller for the last couple of decades. She ranges from 5 11 to 6 to 6 2 to Cooke's almost like Barda height. So technically the 5 11 to Clark's 6 3 isn't diminutive but it's been canon before. Rebirth she's taller sure but weaker. I'd rather her a couple inches down and capable than tall and always on the damn ground.

And if you're walking on air or hovering etc...height doesn't matter...because you can float higher or lower. hehehe.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    can you see it? Cuz i can!!! And i don't mean the super beard!!!! Wow!!! Does wb need their eyes examined???!!!!
    Yup. They just not care to "see it". Superman is not the character around whom they are interested in building relationships/characters dynamics.

Diana has been shorter for decades and grew taller for the last couple of decades. She ranges from 5 11 to 6 to 6 2 to Cooke's almost like Barda height. So technically the 5 11 to Clark's 6 3 isn't diminutive but it's been canon before. Rebirth she's taller sure but weaker. I'd rather her a couple inches down and capable than tall and always on the damn ground.
    True. It's also a result of female beauty canons changing over the years.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 12-20-2017 at 07:56 PM.

Some random pics...

It’s that time or close to it again, seeing Wonder Moms with their SuperWonder babies!!

I absolutely adore the body paint idea! https://instagram.com/p/Bc3AorRAd_O/

I believe in interview a long while ago, Tony Daniel said he draws Diana having a tennis player body build. Darwyn Cooke drew Diana tall but she was still curvaceous like. In general I like Diana athletic but curvaceous. She doesn’t suppose to look like an average woman.

The way she is drawn with Superman, it’s sexy but classy and tasteful. It’s a reminder that she is still a woman and puts more of a spotlight on her softer side and femininity. Like how Jack Herbert drew SMWW 12, the embrace in the stadium is one of the most popular images I see a lot.

IMO Rebirth has tone down her looks and beauty a lot. She is drawn either giving a more masculine feel sometimes or just average. Making her 6’3 to match the boys was meaningless when she is the background majority of the time anyway. She doesn’t stand out anymore which is sad.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 12-21-2017 at 06:18 AM.

Target holiday commercial series featuring DCEU Superman and Wonder Woman (action figures) cute little tidbit.

https://youtu.be/ZzSUczeQ7qs

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Target holiday commercial series featuring DCEU Superman and Wonder Woman (action figures) cute little tidbit.

https://youtu.be/ZzSUczeQ7qs
    Thanks for sharing. I'd like to see WW flying too instead of jumping.

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 12-22-2017 at 01:58 PM.

Maybe, that's more your liking...

But seriously WW is drawn by pros and fans as the "typical" female character most of the time. And it's not fault of the SM/WW pairing.
    8^o

Not quite. There is a lot more than her height changed in that image

...and what is going on with the red coming from his face?
    Last edited by Stanlos; 12-22-2017 at 06:10 PM.

This is an appreciation thread. Can you please respect that? Thanks. And for entire decades she was not 5 11 or 6 foot. You coming to complain about fan art is really unfair and not in the spirit of the thread at all. I am sure there are umpteen WW threads on the WW forum where you can go and discuss the way you see her physically without diminishing the love people have for a pairing that they take time out to draw them in the way they love them. And if WW has big boobs or small boobs or is curvier or brawny in any sort of fan art...does it make the love for it less?
    That is a good point. I was just responding to the sizing as it became more apparent with the images so close together in review.

But to balance the scales, Soule did do some good things in his depictions in some of the stories. He certainly did better by her than the last Trinity story I peeped into with Bizarro.

Also he really captured the sexiness and romance in a way reminiscent of the LOIS & CLARK TV show.

How's that for positivity?

^^^ There're SM/WW arts with Diana depicted with all kind of sizes and heights. Many SM/WW's fans are Diana's fans first and foremost and/or women... in their minds, it's Kal who is Diana's hot boyfriend/husband.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 12-24-2017 at 09:34 AM.

It's Christmas time...

Seems the interest of a Superman/Wonder Woman movie continues to increase....
    https://instagram.com/p/BdDhXtphQap/

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Seems the interest of a Superman/Wonder Woman movie continues to increase....
    https://instagram.com/p/BdDhXtphQap/
    I feel if the couple were still a thing or the new 52 stuff was at least canon we'd have a better shot. Part of me hopes Ant-Man and The Wasp does well to sort of open WB's eyes to the potential of superhero romance film.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    I feel if the couple were still a thing or the new 52 stuff was at least canon we'd have a better shot. Part of me hopes Ant-Man and The Wasp does well to sort of open WB's eyes to the potential of superhero romance film.
    Why does Diana NEED to have a romance with Superman in the DCEU? He's with Lois there, why can't it be a buddy movie?
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 12-27-2017 at 11:02 AM.