Page 853 of 929 FirstFirst ... 353753803843849850851852853854855856857863903 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,795 of 13927

Eh. I'm a fan of the pairing but I have absolutely no desire for a movie. Even in just terms of a buddy-team-up scenario, should that really be the movieverse's focus right now? Its a gigantic mess, and its directly due to forcing crossover stuff too fast.

Give me comic material any day of the week.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

I think you can get a lot more out of straight friendship flicks, with a hint of will they/won't, than you get with a standard cliche-ridden romance (and just to be fair, I think the Clois scenes in the movies currently are a bit cliche too), you get a lot more understated moments,there's also an existing barrier which contributes to the emotional stakes

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Why does Diana NEED to have a romance with Superman in the DCEU? He's with Lois there, why can't it be a buddy movie?

I think you can get a lot more out of straight friendship flicks than you get with a standard cliche-ridden romance (and just to be fair, I think the Clois scenes in the movies currently are a bit cliche too), you get a lot more understated moments,there's also an existing barrier which contributes to the emotional stakes
    It doesn't even have to be Superman and Wonder Woman. DC has a plethora of good couples that would probably be better suited for the big screen. I'm just saying...they're an option.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    I feel if the couple were still a thing or the new 52 stuff was at least canon we'd have a better shot. Part of me hopes Ant-Man and The Wasp does well to sort of open WB's eyes to the potential of superhero romance film.
    They have to build their friendship, underlying attraction, the usual flirtation is fine but better not to have romance especially when they can’t seem to get romance in these movies right in the first place.

This scene ( https://instagram.com/p/Bcpw0M5h09_/ ) is totally taken out of context with memes all over the place but seriously a game of “tug of war” between Superman and Wonder Woman would be fun and epic

However, SMWW v.1: Power Couple is worthy of animation. The volume is still going strong as being a Christmas/Valentines gift.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

A SM/WW movie is not even necessary. With the future of the Superman movie franchise in serious doubt, Patty Jenkins can turn Kal into a recurring supporting character in the most successful and beloved WW franchise. Just out of pity for an unlucky character like Supes that she loves so much.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 12-27-2017 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    They have to build their friendship, underlying attraction, the usual flirtation is fine but better not to have romance especially when they can’t seem to get romance in these movies right in the first place.

This scene ( https://instagram.com/p/Bcpw0M5h09_/ ) is totally taken out of context with memes all over the place but seriously a game of “tug of war” between Superman and Wonder Woman would be fun and epic

However, SMWW v.1: Power Couple is worthy of animation. The volume is still going strong as being a Christmas/Valentines gift.
    I agree with the bolded portion. I'd rather that their friendship and connection were established first in the DCEU, very similar to their post-crisis comic era friendship. If a movie is to be made featuring SMWW based on their budding bond and friendship, I would like for it to be an adaptation of Wonder Woman Spirit of Truth. With the right writers this could be a sweet, poignant & inspiring movie. It would also tie into the JL movie storyline of WW becoming more of a visible & public hero after being out of the limelight for so long and connecting with SM who is a public hero. I would like to see an organic & gradual build up of the attraction that has existed between them for decades done in a compelling way (I'm a romantic at heart...::shrugs:

I guess I should also use this opportunity to say hello to everyone. I have been following this board for a while, and only recently became a member so I can post. I am an SMWW fan, if you couldn't tell lol, far longer than I was actually aware. It's almost a bit ridiculous the way I love this fictional pair. I gravitate the most towards the post-crisis version of them because that is what I was exposed to after having been away from comics for almost 20 years. I loved their bond & friendship because of how tender & sweet their connection was. I would love to see that captured again in modern comics and in the DCEU and ultimately lead to a long lasting romantic relationship between them à la Kingdom Come.

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Like the Christmas stuff. Yes! I still live, but things get busy sometimes. Cheers

Justice League/SMWW merch

Ekonic Justice League Limited Edition phone. Artwork based on new52 and comes with different back covers and one of them is Justice League 12 “The Kiss” Though I believe this phone is only available in the Phillipines.
    http://gearopen.com/phones/ekonic-ju...dc-fans-62529/

Wonder Woman/Superman earbuds: https://instagram.com/p/BdQzL1pD-DC/

Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    I agree with the bolded portion. I'd rather that their friendship and connection were established first in the DCEU, very similar to their post-crisis comic era friendship. If a movie is to be made featuring SMWW based on their budding bond and friendship, I would like for it to be an adaptation of Wonder Woman Spirit of Truth. With the right writers this could be a sweet, poignant & inspiring movie. It would also tie into the JL movie storyline of WW becoming more of a visible & public hero after being out of the limelight for so long and connecting with SM who is a public hero. I would like to see an organic & gradual build up of the attraction that has existed between them for decades done in a compelling way (I'm a romantic at heart...::shrugs:

I guess I should also use this opportunity to say hello to everyone. I have been following this board for a while, and only recently became a member so I can post. I am an SMWW fan, if you couldn't tell lol, far longer than I was actually aware. It's almost a bit ridiculous the way I love this fictional pair. I gravitate the most towards the post-crisis version of them because that is what I was exposed to after having been away from comics for almost 20 years. I loved their bond & friendship because of how tender & sweet their connection was. I would love to see that captured again in modern comics and in the DCEU and ultimately lead to a long lasting romantic relationship between them à la Kingdom Come.
    Welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard200904 View Post
    Like the Christmas stuff. Yes! I still live, but things get busy sometimes. Cheers
    Long time, no see!

Diana and Clark in Trinity #16...

http://fysupermanwonderwoman.tumblr....want-my-advice

Superman's cameo in WW #37...

ww.jpg

Mommy Wonder Woman Bag and Papa Superman Diaper Bag... I guess SM and WW cover every kind of products.

"The Justice League Mommy Wonder Woman Bag and Papa Superman Diaper Bag! Both are fully insulated and padded with compartments for food, toys, and the like. Bag can be hung on strollers and opens 45 degrees for easy access."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdSAbdMlIty/

by living legend George Perez

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Welcome to the forum.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by friendly-fire-press View Post

by living legend George Perez
    Love this!

Default Some images that capture why I love SMWW

Connection, bond, love, tenderness, trust, friendship, vulnerability, transparency, balance, empowering, inspiring, challenging (to name a few of what SMWW means to me).

***I am certain these have been posted here before. Just expressing my appreciation.
    Attached Images Attached Images