Page 900 of 929 FirstFirst ... 400800850890896897898899900901902903904910 ... LastLast
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 13927

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Well, Sacred, at least you take away the main message from Superman. Hope.
    The Ancient Greeks actually believed hope was a bad thing which is why it was in Pandora's Box.

Kingdom Come was mentioned in Action comics 1000

Should get remade! lol.
    New52 upgrade! :P it would be actually perfect with the Gods involvement especially strife. Also, would like for Clark and Diana to be shown in a glimpse of their “business trips” but still keep the mystery of why they went incognito.

Sup guys! It's me again, checking in.
    I have a question: the comic page that got rejected by DC for the SMWW comic for being "too sexy", did anyone coloured it? Or completed it or whatever.

Congratulations for the 900th page.

For certain reason, I see this image like one wife waiting for her husband return.
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-23-2018 at 11:53 AM.

SMWW will always be my favorite ship, but I wonder just out of curiosity to the other SMWW fans who would be a good match for SM and WW after Clark/Kal and Diana and why. for SM I think Lana was good, I'm not going to lie, I don't know her story but after reading her in the new 52 I got the impression that after Diana, she was the best,she was tough, strong and brave, she reminded me a bit of Diana.. for WW the truth is that I can't think of someone, BM is very different from her and I don't see them compatible and Steve never got to like me enough for her.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

I see Xty being a little meta here.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    SMWW will always be my favorite ship, but I wonder just out of curiosity to the other SMWW fans who would be a good match for SM and WW after Clark/Kal and Diana and why. for SM I think Lana was good, I'm not going to lie, I don't know her story but after reading her in the new 52 I got the impression that after Diana, she was the best,she was tough, strong and brave, she reminded me a bit of Diana.. for WW the truth is that I can't think of someone, BM is very different from her and I don't see them compatible and Steve never got to like me enough for her.
    For Superman, it depends on the take on the character. If you play up his farmboy persona, Lana is a perfect fit for him. Lois works best when Metropolis-Clark is the real identity or with their "iconic" 70s dynamic that I prefer.
    I'd like to see more explored Kal's relationship with alien female characters like Lyla Lerrol or Maxima.

For Wonder Woman, another Amazon (I had suggested Artemis in the past), Aquaman (or Mera) or some character linked to the mythological world.
    I like Steve Trevor, he's fine in my book.
    I don't even consider the BM/WW ship as it's born "out of spite" of SM/WW and it's tied to negative tropes that don't do Diana any favor.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 04-23-2018 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by A Guy's Name View Post
    Sup guys! It's me again, checking in.
    I have a question: the comic page that got rejected by DC for the SMWW comic for being "too sexy", did anyone coloured it? Or completed it or whatever.

Thanks!

Frank Miller draws the cover featuring DK Wonder Woman and daughter Lara for Rosario Dawson's Puerto Rico relief comic.

http://ew.com/books/2018/04/23/frank...-relief-comic/

DK III adapted into animation with Rosario still voicing Diana. Yes, please.