Page 908 of 929 FirstFirst ... 408808858898904905906907908909910911912918 ... LastLast
Results 13,606 to 13,620 of 13927
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Superman and Wonder Woman vs. The Sorceress of Time...

Wonder Woman #50...

Wonder Woman #88...

JLA: Created Equal #1...

JLA: A League of One...

Superman/Batman #18...

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Diana and Kal's kisses on the cheeks...

(Don't post actual kisses because it's an impossible task... there are too many too choose from. )

Superman #241...

Wonder Woman #300...

I don't understand the first image, she kisses a fake Kal? or something?
    I guess the second one is when Diana marries Steve, I have a question, I know Bruce marries Selina and Diana with Steve before the 80's restart but I don't remember Clark marrying Lois at that time ... or if he had done it?

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Yes, I'm wrong. this is Warrior Woman, the evil version of Zarda something like Superwoman. Damn is sad in 2016 both Superman new 52 and Hyperion 712 died and with them the Supwerwonder stories of DC and Marvel. at least temporarily.
    There're still the Millerverse, Injustice (ugh) and upcoming adaptations of Astro City and Jupiter's Legacy featuring SM/WW rip-offs.

At least I have seen that Hyperion and Zarda are almost always together in the many parallel worlds of Marvel, I just hope DC will suddenly give us a new AU with SMWW.
    I don't get the feeling that DC is going to revive the concept anytime soon.
    Around 2016, Perez was working on an out-of-continuity WW graphic novel featuring her romance with Superman but DC turned it down because reasons.
    At the moment, it would take a miracle to change things.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    I don't understand the first image, she kisses a fake Kal? or something?
    No, she's kissing the real Kal, the "fake" one is in the background.

I guess the second one is when Diana marries Steve, I have a question, I know Bruce marries Selina and Diana with Steve before the 80's restart but I don't remember Clark marrying Lois at that time ... or if he had done it?
    He married her in "Imaginary Tales" but before COIE, he start dating Lana Lang around 1983 (media synergy with the movie Superman III).

No, she's kissing the real Kal, the "fake" one is in the background.
    I don't know if my understanding of English is correct but, for his thoughts, she doesn't seem to like the idea of kissing superman.

Her main motivation is doing it to stall for time for some reason, but when she says she hates "cheapening the kiss", it also suggests that it means something real to her too, so she doesn't like it having to be under false pretenses. To make a long story short, she definitely likes kissing him, lol.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Her main motivation is doing it to stall for time for some reason, but when she says she hates "cheapening the kiss", it also suggests that it means something real to her too, so she doesn't like it having to be under false pretenses. To make a long story short, she definitely likes kissing him, lol.
    lol, ok, now I understand.

JLA: Created Equal #1...

JLA: A League of One...

Superman/Batman #18...

Love their sweet cheek kisses. Even those used for diversion.

Who knows when next we'll see the type of comradery and bond that Superman and Wonder Woman had for decades return when we have Batman fanboys running DC? Somebody stated that Rebirth was a 'mean-spirited gimmickry' and I honestly cannot disagree. It is blatantly obvious in the effort and extent taken to undermine SMWW's romantic relationship and even their post-crisis bond. It is said that pride comes before the fall. So after all the gimmickry, revisionist history, and propaganda we shall see where DC stands a year or three from now.

Nevertheless, I am currently enjoying SMWW fanfics. There are some incredibly talented writers in this fandom and I couldn't be more thrilled.

Superman and Wonder Woman at the diner in JL #14 seems like a homage to the George Perez's pic in your collage. Intentional?

Cool if it were intentional. Though I am particularly partial to George Perez's depiction. I like how relaxed and comfortable they seem.

Here's hoping Perez gets that chance at a SMWW book with that DC Black Label thing. Is this right?

Quote Originally Posted by A Guy's Name View Post
    Here's hoping Perez gets that chance at a SMWW book with that DC Black Label thing. Is this right?
    That would be amazing as he was someone also instrumental in establishing the sweet bond between Superman and Wonder Woman during the post crisis era. However, I won't hold my breath given the current lot over at DC.

But I do hope he gets a chance to write an SMWW series in the not too distant future. He may well be my absolute favorite writer for Wonder Woman. He knew how to balance her as a warrior, a diplomat, and powerhouse, while still conveying the aura of innocence and kindness about her which served to endear the character to me.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    Love their sweet cheek kisses. Even those used for diversion.

Who knows when next we'll see the type of comradery and bond that Superman and Wonder Woman had for decades return when we have Batman fanboys running DC?
    Hey, "batfanboys" like Miller, O'Neill, Moench and Grant gave too their contributions to the SM/WW romance. But I get what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by A Guy's Name View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    That would be amazing as he was someone also instrumental in establishing the sweet bond between Superman and Wonder Woman during the post crisis era. However, I won't hold my breath given the current lot over at DC.

But I do hope he gets a chance to write an SMWW series in the not too distant future. He may well be my absolute favorite writer for Wonder Woman. He knew how to balance her as a warrior, a diplomat, and powerhouse, while still conveying the aura of innocence and kindness about her which served to endear the character to me.
    The GN that Perez pitched to DC was tentatively titled Wonder Woman: Rendezvous and is a story told from the Gods' pov about Diana's romance/intimacy with Superman. The chances of it being published under the Black Label imprint are very low, as it had already been turned down a few years ago.

By Joan Boix

By Eduardo Francisco

by cynthiadesign