Fantastic Member

Default Gotham By Midnight #2 Preview/Discussion

Really enjoyed the first issue of this supernatural series and I'm always up for Templesmith art. Hopefully things pick up some more with the new ish.

Internal Affairs Agent Rook is learning the Midnight Shift really does have the hard cases – and Jim Corrigan may not be able to bail him out. At least, not without some divine intervention! But can Corrigan risk letting loose the wrath of God, especially against a departed sister?
    Preview

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

I really enjoyed the last issue as well so I'm really looking forward to this one.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

CBR got me like.. Maxpower00044's Avatar

I love the art!

The art in this book is awesome!!!!!!!
    "The more 'realistic' superheroes become the less believable they are." - David Mazzucchelli

BANNED

So down! Can't wait

Preview is pretty spooky, too
    Last edited by son of booyah; 12-23-2014 at 04:02 PM.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

This is probably my favorite DC book out right now, followed closely by Gotham Academy.

BANNED

Wasn't AS blown away by this issue, but it's solid. Stoked on whatever's coming to Gotham

Pretty decent issue, I like how they showed us, a little bit of Sister Justine's past, Jim's struggle to keep the Spectre in check, was cool, I like how the past and present paralleld, with different results...
    #MagnetoWasRight

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

Ben Templesmith's artwork is perfect for horror books and he captures the mood perfectly.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Issue #2 has me hooked, the art fits the mood and Spectre going to work I'm hooked.