BANNED

Default Anyone here subbed to lootcrate?

I have seen them do two exclusive variant covers in the last few months. A batman and walking dead.

im thinking about subbing because video game collecting and playing is my main hobby. Comics are my alt.

Anyone have experience with lootcrate?

007 girl.

I'm not subbed but are Lootcrate's variants really collectible in terms of scarcity?

I heard it accounted for 1/3 of Rocket Raccoon #1...almost 100,000 copies. More on that here

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=53380
    Kings 21:23
    And of Jezebel also spake the LORD, saying, The dogs shall eat Jezebel by the wall of Jezreel.

BANNED

I think they will be rare from what I know about the program and the video game community. They tend to focus on hot stuff.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by needler420 View Post
    I think they will be rare from what I know about the program and the video game community. They tend to focus on hot stuff.
    They won't be rare if Loot Crate has a hundred thousand subscribers.

But if you just care about potential rarity, gamble away. It worked out well for everyone in the 90s.

I had won a free box from a contest on Destructoid. It was before they started adding their own comics though, but I wasn't impressed. But then again I'm not the guy to nerdgasm over a Sonic shaped air freshener or bust a nut because you plastered Star Wars over some cheap crap you had laying around.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos