Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Default Batman Annual # 3 Preview/Discussion

Don't miss this top-secret tale that ties in to the "Endgame" storyline running now in BATMAN - sorry, but that's all we can tell you! Trust us - it's going to be big!

Full preview here.

Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia View Post
    Don't miss this top-secret tale that ties in to the "Endgame" storyline running now in BATMAN - sorry, but that's all we can tell you! Trust us - it's going to be big!

Full preview here.
    Really surprised no one is talking about this. I had no idea, until just now, that it is coming out this week. Now that Harley is basically Elseworld's stuff, interested to see how they try to tie her into Bat-proper

Spectacular Member

Yeah this one really flew under the radar. There wasn't even an ad in the last issue or some sort of lead in like "Go back to before endgame in next week's annual!" or something like that.

I'm hopeful it'll be an enjoyable read. I'm quite enjoying Tynion's backups in Batman and I'm looking forward to some fun Harley Quinn/Joker action.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Yeah, it really did sneak up on me as well. I don't remember seeing anything about a Batman Annual this month.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Super Moderator

Default BATMAN ANNUAL #3 Preview/Discussion

Full preview here.

BANNED

Digging this Roge dude - hopefully he'll become a regular in the Bat-verse, I like his style

BANNED

Now THIS is the Joker.

A very good read. Yeah, it's the usual Joker driving some non believer insane but this issue is very well done. The art fits the atmosphere perfectly. The ending is creepy, a very big joke from the Joker

I actually really enjoyed this Annual. It was creepy with a great ending, albeit somewhat predictable. Just all-around really well written and drawn.

BANNED

Yeah, this was dope.

Always Rakzo

I really dislike this whole fascination with the Joker, is reaching extreme fanboy levels.

Still, the story was well handled.

This was pretty awesome and reminded my (but in a scarier and gorier way) the episode from the Animated Series. That episode had a good ending, this doesn't.

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

I got to the second to the last page and actually hesitated to turn the page. So depressing.

Loved the writing and the art. A+

CBR got me like.. Maxpower00044's Avatar

This issue was awesome. Absolutely loved the Art by Roge Antonio, and Tynion IV has been killing it lately with the back ups/annual. Joker was truly terrifying in this issue.
    "The more 'realistic' superheroes become the less believable they are." - David Mazzucchelli

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maxpower00044 View Post
    This issue was awesome. Absolutely loved the Art by Roge Antonio, and Tynion IV has been killing it lately with the back ups/annual. Joker was truly terrifying in this issue.
    I didn't even realize it was being written by Tynion. He has improved remarkably over the last year or so.