Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i liked it more as we got to the end.

And WOW i am surprised people liked the art. it looks quite amateurish to me.

This one took me by surprise. Might be the best thing i have read from Tynion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia View Post
    Don't miss this top-secret tale that ties in to the "Endgame" storyline running now in BATMAN - sorry, but that's all we can tell you! Trust us - it's going to be big!
    So no one is questioning why this story was billed as "top-secret" and "It's going to be big!" when on the surface it seems to be just an intimate dark tale that only name drops Endgame (and a few past Joker stories)? Is this gonna turn out to be another Batman annual#2, where a major revelation was hidden in a seemingly innocuous story?

Incredible Member

I didn't even realize this was written by Tynion, lol.

It certainly is one of his best.

Tynion is great with back-ups/one-shot stories. But for long-time stories, is between meh (Talon) and urgh (RHATO).

Quote Originally Posted by Shinomune View Post
    Tynion is great with back-ups/one-shot stories. But for long-time stories, is between meh (Talon) and urgh (RHATO).
    He writes better dialogue than Snyder anyway at least.
    Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!

Generic condescending passive aggressive elitist statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Vil_Dee View Post
    So no one is questioning why this story was billed as "top-secret" and "It's going to be big!" when on the surface it seems to be just an intimate dark tale that only name drops Endgame (and a few past Joker stories)? Is this gonna turn out to be another Batman annual#2, where a major revelation was hidden in a seemingly innocuous story?
    Probably we can see this Thomas Blackcrow coming back as villain or something? That's some awesome villain-ish name he has there