Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The Terminator only has "perfect" aim as far as targeting goes. He doesn't turn, shoot, etc. faster than any normal human. Nor does hearing, etc. seem to be exceptional. He's just always bloodlusted as has huge soak and is really hard to kill.

The best feats actually come from T3, which is a different model.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Transient Guest View Post
    Really? It changes nothing to start off in Gotham? In all the years that I've been around here I've always seen "standard arena fight" when people wanted standard arena fights but when they say "takes place in Hawaii, Gotham, France, etc" that usually means something besides standard set ups.
    Yes, there have been topics with "takes place in Gotham and they start on opposite sides of the city" and while we're not doing that here we are in Gotham. Gotham has plenty of buildings and such for Batman to take flight to.
    And once he's up there he can rain pain at his leisure.
    There are buildings, yes. Will he have time to get to one? No.
    Giving T2 feats to a T1 model? Mind if I give Batman feats from the third movie where he was using the Bat as standard equipment?
    The Terminator from T2 and the Terminator from the original are the same model, the T-800. Batman from Begins is the same Batman as Batman from TDKR, only not as physically messed up. In none of them is the Bat standard equipment, but it would be available back at the Batcave I would assume, along with the Tumbler.
    Batman + up on a roof looking down = A terminator staring straight ahead isn't going to see him.
    Sure. Why is the Terminator, while trying to hunt down Batman, staring straight ahead and not looking around? Do the people of Gotham not know that Batman is usually not seen standing in the middle of the sidewalk?
    And like I said, this is a T1 Terminator.
    See above.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Transient Guest View Post
    Awww.....anyways.

Bale was pretty good at at least the sneaking part of being Batman so I'm assuming that the Terminator is following his standard protocol of looking up a name in the phone book and killing everyone with that name.
    "Batman, Batman, Batman.

Crap! Must have an unlisted number."

So by the time Batman gets wind of the serial killer he's going to pretty easily figure out the name game and put measures out there to alert as soon as any of the remaining named are maimed.
    How many "Batman"s do you think are IN a phone book? Even in Gotham city?

Even if Bruce pulls the PIS card out and tries to go melee with the machine he's not in THAT much danger I figure. Let's think about how the Terminator treats his fights and such.
    1. Fist into the punk AFTER asking him for his clothes. So even his most lethal showing has him not going for the kill right off the bat.
    Well, that's because killing the guy wasn't his objective. He just wanted the clothes. If the punk had just given up the clothes, it would have been less effort and mess on the T-800s part to just take them. Everytime he saw a Sarah Conner, he went straight for the kill.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kensei View Post
    If it's the Terminator from the first movie, wasn't that the T-100, not the T-800? And if we're limited to Batman from "The Dark Knight," he didn't have the Bat yet but did have sufficient firepower with what he did have since the Tumbler could collapse an elevated railroad, the Batpod could blast through a huge pile of debris blocking a tunnel, and the T-100 could be blown apart by an ordinary pipe bomb. The T-100 also wasn't necessarily instantly lethal if not using weapons- it tossed Sarah's roommate's boyfriend around the room for a bit as he tried to fight it before it finally killed him, and he was only wearing his underwear. Batman's suit should protect him enough until he realizes this is not an ordinary opponent and retreats to either the Tumbler or the Batpod to engage his firepower. Now if we expand this to the Batman of "Dark Knight Rises," I would have to wonder what his EMP gun would do to the Terminator.
    Goddamn, why does everyone in every terminator thread keep using the stupid pipe bomb argument? when he has survived a gasoline truck explosion before that and only had the bomb stuck in his joints under the most particular circumstances?

and didn't James Cameron state that the Terminators were EMP-resistant?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Sniper View Post
    Goddamn, why does everyone in every terminator thread keep using the stupid pipe bomb argument? when he has survived a gasoline truck explosion before that and only had the bomb stuck in his joints under the most particular circumstances?
    I keep trying to explain that same point on versus type forums myself.

Do you have a link to that or something to show that Cameron said that?

Amazing Member

As long as batman stays away from his reach and uses long range weapons he should be good (like using his vehicle for protection or something). and batman has faster reflexes either way.As long as he does not try to fight him head on i guess batman would win

Fantastic Member MorphyVSFischer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Sniper View Post

Creator statements aren't counted as feats.